Closed Thread
Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Milliegirl - I am in Melbourne also, it is SUCH a miserable day. I am having my first pregnancy day off. It's cold, I am tired and the skin on my belly feels ready to split! O have a few sick days up my sleeve and only 3 more weeks of work, So a day of laziness for me. Hope you are keeping warm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hope you Melbourne girls are staying warm and dry. Whenever I feel homesick for Melbourne I check the weather forecast. I hated those wet freezing days standing on Nicholson Street waiting for the no. 96 tram, particularly when pregnant knowing I'd never get a seat and even if someone did stand I'd probably slip over trying to reach the seat.

Aah 25 degrees here and bright sunshine. It may be Perth but the weather's great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie I know this sounds weird but try fruit tingles for your reflux, I had it at the end of my pg & someone told me to try them, it definately helped. Enjoy your gorgeous bump.

Fiona three weeks of work left so exciting!!!!

Well done Kade!!! And well done Amum, our boys are growing up to quick

I LOVE cold, wet days we lived in Glasgow for 2 years & I loved every minute of it. I couldn't imagine living there now with Ash as he LOVES outdoors.

Ash was fine today at daycare, back to " I couldn't care less" THANKGOD!
    Im having a leisurely lunch break in between clients, must say it feels very empty without Ash around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    That's great about Ash. Yes I should clarify I loved Melbourne in winter until I had kids who go insane if they're inside too much. You become such a slave to the weather once you have kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi all

not long fiona, use all your sick leave (unless u plan to go back cos u will need them with a toddler).

nessie: glad Ash is doing better at daycare. im really missing my time with H at the mo, i barely get any time to spend with him, even tho he is in the house i get a few minutes then off for something else.....its sad hey.

kel: i just got some shields today so will try it later....E attached very well just b4, god what a difference.....as that bb was starting to look tragic as well.

kismet: feeling nervous? any feelings? god i hope its a BFP for you.
    yep i have thought about formula many times already....i wont be able to keep pumping and feeding like this with a toddler at home so i may have no choice in a few weeks but to start some comp feeds...it takes so long to pump and then try to give E a good time on one bb....just wont be feasible without DH here. i actually bought a can of formual just then cos if E hasnt put on any weight then i dont care what the LC says i will give her some formula, im not into starving infants for the boob nazi movement and going insane trying to do it.

milli: hope u get the reflux under control.

much better day, no tears! slept thru my alarm twice last nite as meant to wake up and feed....god its so hard getting up to an alarm at 3am......seriously

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - my inbuilt pee alarm is at 3am, so hard to get up, I try to ignore it but can't then can't get back to sleep, been like this all week but convinced it's just the crinone as they've tricked me before. Have had mild cramping and spotting earlier this week but all symptoms have left me today, not feeling the slightest bit utd , craving and gorging myself on chocolate like I do right before AF shows up so expecting that instead of a bfp. So who does E look like, is she anything like H?

Millie - I have cronic heartburn even when not preggers and I take a med called pariet for it, my OB put me on another type called omeprazole or something like that which is safe for pregnancy, nothing else worked for me. If it gets too much perhaps ask your doc for a script.

Fiona - keep well moisturised but with oils not just a cream as they don't absorb into the skin as much, use bio-oil, alpha keri oil or just plain olive oil on your tummy and put it on regularly, I swear by any of them, I didn't get one stretch mark but I mostly used an essential oil tummy rub for pregnancy which I use to sell, it's really beautiful stuff. I found the bio-oil ok but not as moisturising and needed more of it.

Nessie - glad Ash is enjoying himself, yeh it's different not having them around but you soon get use to that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brrrrrrrrr,
    Sonja, Yes , cold and wet hear in Melbourne. Went out earlier and it was a lovely 8 degrees and got rained on to boot, but was worth it as I scored a nice new snug pet bed for my pup Skip from Kmart for $12. I also scored some gorgeous little tops from Kmart for A, $6 & $8 a piece. Pretty chuffed as they are really cute for such a low price.

Kismet, I like the sound of your pee alarm. That's about the timing of my pees early pregnancy.. and I didn't feel in the slightest bit pregnant when I was. Cramping and spotting earlier this week - implantation perhaps???? still keeping everything very crossed for you.

JFB, I'm with you. That boob Nazi movement can be a little unreasonable at times. I had to supplement A's feeds with formula from day 3 due to her loss of weight and she turned out just fine. I think it's actually a big bonus getting them used to bottle early in the piece.

Nessie, good news re Ash. Helps you to relax when you know they are happy ..... and we need you very relaxed for the next IUI round. When do you think you will start? If you love cold wet days that much, feel free to come down here and keep me company anytime you like.

Fiona, a day off work on this cold old day sound like just what the doctor ordered. Hope you've enjoyed relaxing at home, and I think you should take tomorrow off too!

Millie, sounds like smudge is doing well and had good taste in music. Wow how time flies.... 5 months already.

AFM, doesn't even feel like I'm cycling. Don't have to do anything. Very strange. Have scan on Monday morning to see how follies are going. Have decided I'm going to ask FS to floow same timing as the cycle I fell pregnant with A. My EPU was on Day 11, where it is usually Day 13. Thinking that getting my eggs earlier might be a good thing (less cooked). Might not make any difference, but hopefully FS will agree and we can only try. I guess it will depend on what Monday's scan shows in the way of follies......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - ohhhhhhhhh how I hope u have a bubba growing away in there, been thinking about you xxx

Millie - totally agree with Nessie....fruit tingles are a god send, they worked for me as well as drinking a ton of water and sleeping propped up a bit.

Nessie - yay for A being so brave.......kade will crack it next time I'm sure, he is still clingy today....it's good for them to be with other little ones, I'm sure kade was getting bored here with me....love ash's pics on fb, he is sooooo grown up.

Hello to everyone, hope you all had a great day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just did a huge post and lost it.....I'm on dh's iPad......

Kismet - I have everything crossed for you.........hoping you have another miracle on the way..

Alittle -good luck to u too.......

Millie - Nessie is right, fruit tingles are the answer, as well as a ton of water and sleeping propped up at night.

Jfb- where are these pics of your princess, can't wait to see her.

Nessie - glad to hear ash is loving daycare.....they have the best time don't they...I'm so glad I've sent kade. He is still clingy today though, I'm sure they won't be like that for long.

Hi to everyone, hope you have all had a great day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just did a huge post and lost it.....I'm on dh's iPad......

Kismet - I have everything crossed for you.........hoping you have another miracle on the way..

Alittle -good luck to u too.......

Millie - Nessie is right, fruit tingles are the answer, as well as a ton of water and sleeping propped up at night.

Jfb- where are these pics of your princess, can't wait to see her.

Nessie - glad to hear ash is loving daycare.....they have the best time don't they...I'm so glad I've sent kade. He is still clingy today though, I'm sure they won't be like that for long.

Hi to everyone, hope you have all had a great day...