Closed Thread
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle I'm so sorry this cycle didn't bring you a positive outcome. Your FS sounds great, it will be interesting to see how you go with elonva, maybe worth a try for me also. Take care & look after you, we will get there.

Kismet everything is crossed.

Sonja how does DH like his new brunette wife? I love change of colour
    I might be in Perth the end of the month, would love to see you.

Millie enjoy every minute of being pg, it really goes by way to quick. I loved being pregnant ( once i relaxed) as you say it's such a new adventure, so happy for you. Did you get work sorted?

JFB sounds like E is catching up on her arrival, I always feel sorry for newborns, it must be such a shock entering our crazy world.

Mooong poor little Spencer, i hope he doesn't have any more poonamis lol! Archie is soo cute.

Kel have I missed Rubys 2nd birthday?

Well terrible two's have hit with a vengeance! Ash has turned into a demanding little man, he will be getting very used to the naughty corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie we will be around. Yes would definitely love to see you and Ash . He can check out Scarlett's naughty corner. It's a well worn area of this house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja, I was well aware of the implantation issue thanks to your helpful information. That really doesn't worry me as in addition to your positive experiences, I have since read so many success stories with clomid. Would have rathered use the clomid this cycle but like I said, want to try and keep things positive with FS. So I guess I'm pretty happy that I can look forward to something a bit different the next two cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha Sonja! Will keep you updated.

Alittle I'm going to talk to my FS on Tuesday ( he is away) about using clomid for my IUI cycle in 2 weeks, thanks to Sonja mentioning it. I think give everything a shot at this stage of the game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sonja I can't imagine you as a. Brunette!!

Nessie. Ruby's birthday is on the 8th so about a week away!

A little. Chlomid cycles can be hit or miss. My first preg was with added Chlomid, but we tried it again with terrible results

Henry virtually doesn't sleep during the day. Maybe two or three half hour sleeps. But he is better during the nights now. Despite him being difficult we adore him and all find ourselves falling more and more inlove with our little man xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ffs...............i think i have nipple thrush AGAIN............noooooooooooooooooooooo. one of my bbs has developed all the symptoms....**** **** ****. E is way too little for the better treatment, i will have to use that stupid nilstat drops on her..maybe if i get in early this time i can knock it on its head but its a HUGE pain in the a$$......not to mention being soooooo painful. so not impressed. .....lucky i had left over miconazole i can use on my bbs in btw feeds..........omg thamk GOD my bb pump is coming tommorow..ive been having to chomp down on something when she attaches the pain has gotten that bad and i can only tolerate her on that bb for about 10 minutes max.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG JFB - how frustrating. Hopefully you can knock it on the head. You now know how aggressive you have to be with your thrush bb issues. Such a sh!te.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - so sorry you ad a BFN. I'm glad you have discussed new strategies with your FS and hope the new drug word wonders. Was it on this thread someone was asking about this drug?? It may have been on another thread someone was speaking of this drug and how it lasts 7 days, yada yada yada. Hope t brings you the golden egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - nipple issue sounds AWFUL!

Will we get a pic of bubba soon? Is she gorgeous?
    Or just too busy dealing with it all at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - I've mentioned Elonva on here not long ago, there is another thread that discusses it and so far most of the ladies have responded very well to it. I was wishing I had known about it before i started my cycle as my clinic is now using it but are rather wet behind the ears with it as only one of their patients is currently on it. You do need to top up the last part of the cycle with regular fsh, puregon or gonal f. I'm glad you can get straight back into it. Sorry about the BFFN.

JFB - it could be the grazing that's stinging, I had that with Evie cos she couldn't latch hard enough. I don't understand how you and bub could get thrush so soon?