Closed Thread
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jfb good to hear from you! Hope things get better with attachment. How is h dealing with it all. Hope you are resting as much as possible, and you had a good experience.

Alittle - will be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope you are wrong and you have a bfp.

Kismet - not going mad yet?

Swede - great news about starting a new cycle soon.

Big hellos to everyone. Sorry, I'm on phone so can't look back, and my memory is shot.
    Archie is in the cot tonight. Spencer is starting to feel it all. He was playing up and playing with the highchair. Dh told him to stop playing with Archie's chair, and he insisted it was "senser's chair". Now we have moved the cot from his room to Archie's. He'll get over it. I do feel for him though.
    Not sure if he has a tummy bug. The most unbelievable poonami this morning, meaning a bath first thing this morning. How the hell the bed escaped poo I'll never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post as I have too much to catch up on. New phone a week ago and had trouble logging in to BH

JFB. Congratulations on the birth of Angeline!! I think I was the only one that guessed girl! So happy for you. Good luck with th BF. it def takes a while to get in the swing again

Grace. Hang in there. I hope everything is ok and you can get some rest

Kismet. Great news on your transfer! Friends of mine has the exact issue with heart defect. They were on tenter hooks the whole pregnancy. Baby was born fine (kept in Godoy for about 4 weeks) but was born healthy at 41 weeks

Millie. Congrats on a little girl! Girls are beautiful. So great to shop for. Lol xx

All good here. Hectic, chaotic, never a dull moment!!

Love to you all Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB congrats again on your little girl and getting home so soon. Now the fun begins! I hope you get the bf stuff sorted soon it can be hard. How's H going? Hope everyone's settling in nicely.

MG spencer will get there but it's hard watching them struggle a bit. Their poor little brains are trying to wrap so much information into them but he has a huge heart and his love for his brother will ultimately help him along.

Alittle for today. Anymore questions about Clomid fire away.

Millie congrats on a pink bundle

Kismet one week down one to go. Stay sane.

Grace hope you're still going ok.

Swede good luck with the new cycle

BK my dear friend and fellow sleepless parent. Hope you're all going well.

Well only news here is I've dyed my hair dark brown (I was blond). The kids freaked but I love it. It's going to be a bit of maintenance as I'm naturally fair but I've been blond for 40 years time for a change.
    Last edited by Sonja; 30-04-2012 at 08:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear from you JFB!
    Hope thing imrove with BF soon. This is one of the things I am nervous about! Will be asking for tips later!

Sonja well done on the change - always fun!

to everyone - have a great week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - Evie was exactly the same, and she wasn't a guts either so I got very full. It will settle down. I remember the issues you had with H, I hope it doesn't get as far as that, it shouldn't if she doesn't suck as hard or feed as long.

Moon - it must be so confusing for him, as you said he will get use to it. My niece's son is into hitting their little one atm, it's an attention thing, I think they all do it at some point.

Millie - sounds like you are enjoying the whole experience, it's such a special time. As for the book, could only describe it as an S&M version of Pretty Woman , finished it last night, as filthy as it was I'm sort of keen to know what happens in the sequel.

Alittle - . I won't be poasing, only want to see the result once as I'm not very hopeful. Good for you to want to keep going, I don't think I could face it again even if I could afford to keep going.

Sonja - a change is as good as a holiday

Better get off puter and do something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

kismet: when is the BT? its a bit weird, im used to a greedy boy who would take over and hr to feed and she seems happy with 10-15 minutes....bizarre. omg i said if i got thrush again i would just FF.....

sonja: ive been every color under the sun....enjoy the hair.

MG: h is the same..as we were taking E home he kept whining "mine mine" to the pram and even her dummy (he never liked dummies)...he seems ok so far he hasnt seen baby that much as she is always alseep at the moment but he knows she is the "bubba"....

kel: good to hear from you. hope H is well.

well ordered my pump should get it here tomorrow..i just want to pump out the excess milk and store it and also give bbs a break sometimes. E just needs to learn to open her mouth bigger i think, she attcahed perfectly during a feed last night (got her mid yawn) but then promptly fell asleep .

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB
    love the new line in your signature

Happy your family is complete

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yep definately how E was, I always worried 10-15 mins wasn't enough but she wasn't screeming for it so must have been, she also fell asleep on the boob alot. Great new ticker too
    Just got back from acu appointment, acu hinted my pulse is really good but not reading into that too much, they are very hit and miss, mostly miss. Feeling very rested now. Bt is Friday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, I have everything crossed for Friday's BT.

JFB, will be interesting to hear how H and E's little relationship develops. I'm sure once he gets used to her he will grow up to be a very protective big brother.

Sonja, love the sound of going brunette. Wish I was that brave. Thanks again for all of your help.

AFM, as suspected, BT showed BFN and AF started this morning so it was a teary visit to the clinic. I was straight on the phone to nurse this morning to try and get Clomid included in this next cycle, and finally received call from FS this afternoon to discuss. I was not surprised to hear she was not thrilled with the idea and she didn't even mention it at the start of our conversation, but went straight into a spiel about using a relatively new drug called Elonva - a slow release FSH which is only injected once, lasts 7 days and then you continue to use FSH daily after that. I had to raise the Clomid idea with her and to her credit she said that if I really wanted to use it, she would arrange it for me, but that it can cause implantation issues and she would rather I try the Elonva. I had to make a decision this afternoon as I need to start taking drugs in the next day or two, so after discussions with DH (who was also confused and unsure), decided to just go with what she wanted this time around and do Clomid next cycle if Elonva fails. I so wanted to do the Clomid this time around, but felt torn between keeping my FS feeling positive for me in this next cycle and risking her being rather non plussed with me using the Clomid. Might sound silly, but I want her to be cheering for me each cycle, especially when she is the one diving in collecting my eggs when I'm out to the count. It's already hard enough going through this yet again without getting FS offside. So, I'll try it once and then the Clomid..... by which time we will be living in a Caravan at the side of the road somewhere. Bl**dy expensive business these failed IVF cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle that sounds like a good plan. Sorry you had such a rough day. Like I said previously I think my FS was genuinely surprised I had such great results with Clomid, bec of the implantation problems associated with the drug. Elonva sounds great and hopefully it will bring you your BFP. The fact she's willing to try new things is wondeful. I changed FS when the one I was seeing wouldn't try anything new. Good luck with the next cycle.