Closed Thread
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - so sorry it has to be so hard. Thankyou for being positive for me. I was put on clomid initially as I do have PCOS but I responded very badly to it and my 1st cycle was canned, I don't even count that as I cycle really, but everyone is different so perhaps it is something you could look into, some people have had great success with it.

Nessie - awww, it is horrible to know Ash isn't happy and you've instinctively gone to get him. It's really hard for me to leave Evie when she gets so upset too but I do believe they've got to get use to it. He understands that you go now when you drop him off but hasn't quite understood that you will be back, it's all new to him & I think it's alot to do with the age as I never had a problem with Evie until recently.

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulation JFB to your darling daughter..what lovely name to!!! I hope you all are doing ok....

ALittle...hugs again...

Kismet!!! Wow, you are PUPO! How very eciting, I hope you will get some fantastic results...when is your BT?

Mille and Spot...20 weeks...wow....that is just fantastic. Half way.....

....getting closer for Fiona and Grace

Sorry I been MIA so very long....I sort of just go on Facebook these days and the very odd day I might pop in to our original thread....

Archie is doing well, he such happy boy...charming ladies left right and centre....

I am too about to start my first ivf cycle after Archie was born..I am getting so very excited...got my AF four days ago and doing a BT the 7 of May....I got my little frostie left from last time...so potentially Archie's twin..which is amazing in it self...so fingers crossed for that....I got butterflies in my tummy when thinking about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, that is exciting! All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB congratulations to you and Dh on the birth of Evangeline. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your little princess.

Kismet good luck for this cycle hope you get a great result.

Alittle so sorry this wasn't the one for you.

Nessie and Swede good luck for your cycles.

Hi to all. Not much happening my little princess is 18 months and an absolute joy. Still doesn't sleep much but I have accepted that I won't be sleeping until she is older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

back finally from hospy, was gagging at the bit to leave.....bored this time as DH was often not there as looking after h.....so a bit lonely there.

anyway..just quick as E awake finally so sleepy all day which means awake all night i bet, bbs sore nipples grazed after day2 whne she had a restless night and she attcahed poorly...ouch had to use pump by saturday arvo on one bb as nipple sore..so swapped fedding piositions and she seems better. might get a bb pump tommorrow as i have more than she needs as the moment and she is not draining bbs well.........

so i was very shocked when a girl popped out took me a few minutes to get used to the idea! doc said she was up very high and would not have come out vag way!

drugs were a bit lame this time boohoo...pethidine drip for firsat 12 hours and then only pandeine fote every 6 hrs....my mate said i phonhed her and complained for 34 minutes about the lack of oxy C LOL.....

anyway c sect sacr not that painful this time...feet swelling horrendous as per usal and made worse by having two nights where she barely slept sositting in cahir feeding made it worse....got a few hours sleep this arvo an dfeet better...

well bubba crying so gotta go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - how exciting to be starting again hope it goes well.

Mini - good to hear from you, our girls are certainly growing up quickly, it's too quick isn't it! J is just gorgeous, I've peeked at photos of her on facebook.

JFB - welcome home , hope it all settles down nicely. I bet it was a shock you got a girl, did DH faint?

Grace - hmmm, forget I mentioned that book, I've read about 3/4 of it and it has got quite disgusting, rather embarrassed I recommended it.

Not much to report here, one week down but this week I'm sure will drive me nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome home JFB, can't wait to see pics of your little princess.

Swede WOOHOOT, GOODLUCK gorgeous, please keep us updated.

Mini I hope you get some sleep soon, I agree J is gorgeous, love her hair.

Kismet keep sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - Welcome back here. It's great to read you are preparing for another transfer. Heaps of luck and

JFB - It must be great being home at last. Although you will have your hands full with 2 bubs. Maybe you can convince one of the nurses to come over an help for a week or two

Mini - Your daughter looks absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry she is such a poor sleeper. I don't know how you do it. Of course when school starts you won't be able to get her out of bed in the mornings

Kismet - That book is really starting to sound strange. Now I'M curious Half way there with the 2WW. Are you going to POAS??

'Hi' to everyone here Smudge is moving a lot more, and loves certain music (kicks and turns lightly), but hates loud jarring noises (saw a few movies over the last 2 weeks and her reaction to jarring noises was very obvious by Smudge moving to a corner and making that part of my stomach hard. Poor thing.). Experiencing this pregnancy is a total adventure

Thanks
    Reviews
    back again as E now alseep on DH.....ouch bbs i hate bf at first dont think her mouth is big enough to get a good gobful of bb...........decided to out a good bra on as was free balling it and not realising it was not good for milk heavy bbs....just ordered th ehospital grade pump for 5 weeks too.......think i will hire a LC as im finding it quite hard to gte E to attach well....its annoying as i know it feels pianless whne she is attached........she gets the $hits when i pull off her to re attach and will eventually just clamp her mouth shut in protest!

good luck kismet and swede and hugs to alittle......

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, so good to hear from you! LOL re little E clamping her mouth shut in protest. Your breastfeeding challenges bring back memories of my first days with A. She too struggled to open her mouth enough (she has her father's small mouth) and it caused me great pain. Hope she works it out soon so you get some relief. How's H taking it all?

Swede, very excited for you.

Not sure why I bothered, but did another HPT tonight and still BFN. Am supposed to have blood test tomorrow, but so don't want to go. Hate that you have to have them even though you know you're not pregnant. It's like adding insult to inury...... and that's my last grizzle. I will now try to look forward with a positive mind set ready for the next cycle.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.