Closed Thread
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it's a girl, now you have your pigeon pair Well done Harry big brother and I hope you're getting some sleep

Tired - good to hear how your girls are going - their weights are great - can't believe Mia is on solids already! Hope the surgeries go ok, sounds like a busy time (and a stressful time) for you all, take care

Alittle - sorry hon I hope you're wrong....

Grace
    - good news that everything is remaining closed... how is DH coping? Maybe you need a new ticker to count you down??

AFM
    - ****ed off with Paed for nathan - he's given us only 5 mins of his time in the past 6 months to 'assess' nathan, told me he's not worried and to do 4 month trial of speech therapy before reassessment... it's already been 6 months of speech therapy and he's putting him off AGAIN till Aug/Sept!! Think we need a new paed who's not an ar$ehole!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum i think i would definately be getting another pead, how frustrating for you. Has N had any improvements?

Kismet you naughty girl lol

Alittle i have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    M4N - yep get another paed if you're not happy, it must be very frustrating as you only want the best for him.

Tired - sounds like the girls are going well and despite Amelia's challenges. She will be in good hands when she has her op, they can do amazing things these days.

Ness - , there's things in that book I've never heard of, it's very naughty getting a bit dark though.

JFB - hope you and your princess are settling in well together.

AFM - had a nose bleed this morning, not very heavy but never ever had one before so think I better give the asprin a miss. Also had some mild cramping lastnight but refusing to read in between the signs. I looked up the notes I kept with Evie's cycle and all my feelings are completely different. I'm just thinking buckleys buckleys buckleys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, staying hopeful for you. I used to get nose bleeds when I was pregnant... granted it was a bit further on, but I'm thinking that and the cramping could be a very good sign.

Mum4nay, a new Paed is definately in order. Sounds like yoir Paed is a lazy b&gger.

Nessie, have you decided whether you're going IUI next? Will you start soon?

AFM, another BFN this morning 13dpo, I'm pretty confident I'm out this cycle. BT on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja, I meant to ask you about Clomid. How did you get onto that? Was it a Melbourne FS that suggested it to you? What does it do..eg; could it be an optioin for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Alttle I'm so sorry. Re clomid yes it was my FS at MiVF. I don't know much about it tbh except it's commonly used by women with PCOS. It certainly helped us but tbh my FS was a bit surprised it worked twice. From memory, it improves egg quality but the downside is it can reduce implantation success. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful. Sending you lots of

M4N I'd definitely see another paed. Sorry that's BS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja, did you have PCOS? Who was your FS? Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    No PCOS. My previous FS kept upping the dose of puregon without achieving any improvement in egg numbers or quality, but it was giving me OHSS. I changed to John McBain who is pretty old school. He dropped my meds right back and put me on clomid and we never looked back after that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle I'm so sorry, it is so unfair. It really is so frustrating as we know we can fall pg & have a beautiful child. Come on baby gods be kind to us
    i think we will try IUI until our clinic gets someone trained up to use the magnification machine for sperm, I can't do nothing IFYKWIM?
    Im going to ask FS about clomid, thanks Sonja for that tip.

Kismet stay positive

Quiet in here with JFB away

Kel where are you?

ash had a shocking day at daycare yesterday he cried on the way there, cried when I had to go & was still upset at lunchtime. I was a mess, so I finished work early & went to pick him up. He was fine when I got there & didn't want to come home grrrrrrrr. I'm sure he is a bit insecure with DH being away. Sonja have you had issues with this when your DH goes away?

Happy weekend everyone!