Closed Thread
Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just need to pop in and say...

CONGRATULATIONS JFB!!!
    You have worked so hard to bring your beautiful family into being. ENJOY!!!

Huge welcome to baby Evangeline Really gorgeous name also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Evangeline Grace. Congratulations JFB, DH & Harry. Wonderful news!! How lovely to have one of each. What a beautiful and unique name. welcome to the world little Evangeline. i'm sure we will be hearing alot about you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

sorry been MIA...had my floor boards done and had to move all furniture out...just got computer back now.

jfb - CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN...still cannot believe she is a girl...love her name...

nessie - thanks so much for passing the message on.......

kismet - wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo 2 on board....how the wait begins.

hello to everyone...hope you are enjoying ANZAC day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations JFB on your gorgeous baby girl - DH did well on the girly swimmer this time 😜

Evangeline is a gorgeous name!!!!

Rest up & enjoy your newer bigger better family xxx 🚼💟👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are all enjoying your Anzac Day!

All quiet here from my hospital bed 😄. Had another scan yesterday & cervix is still closed but a little shorter. Obstetrician visited this morning & the upshot is that I'm here on my back for a while yet but as there are no sign of imminent labour so we have at least a couple of weeks up our sleeve before these boys try & make an appearance.

Now it's just a case of incubating, counting the days off & trying to get past those 28, 30, 32 week hurdles!!!💓

25+5 today.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace I hope the next five weeks don't drag to much for you. My beautiful Mum was on bed rest with me from 16weeks & I came at 31weeks. I don't know how my Dad managed, he had 4 kids at home!!!!

Alittle how are you feeling? Have you POAS yet?

JFB I hope your precious little Evangaline is behaving nicely for you, can't wait for pics.

Im thinking next cycle of trying IUI, the main reason is I just can't stomach another IVF cycle ATM. We have had 3 IUIs & 2 chem pgs from them, so if DHs sperm is ok I can't see why it can't work LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, IUI sounds like a plan, esp if you've fallen pregnant with them before. Sunds good and at least it's not as costly.

Well it's a teary eyed post from me... Always get a BFP by 12dpo if I'm going to get one and just tested and it's a BFN. Can't stoo crying i know I should not count this cycle out until AF arrives, but I'm not holding my breath. I've had 4 BFPs and they are always 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle dont give up hope, as you well know anything can happen on this crazy ride. I soooo hope tomorrow shows a line, i hate HPTs, but totally addicted to them from 12dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - Woohhoooo!!! Congratulations A beautiful baby girl to complete your family Rest up before you go home to 2 children and DH

Alittle - HCG can be different for each pregnancy. Don't give up hope. You never know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle -

Grace - hope you're not feeling like climbing the walls with boredom. I'm reading a reeeallly sourcey book at the moment called Fifty Shades of Grey, heard about it on the Today show and got a copy, bored housewives everywhere are scramming to get it apparently. I was up until 12.30 last night reading, can't put it down, THE most sourcey thing I've ever read, probably a bit too kinky . Got it on line, if you're bored and need entertaining cos it certainly is entertaining, get yourself a copy, apparently there's 2 more sequels, if I get to the end of this book as quick as I think I will and want to keep reading I will be getting them.