Closed Thread
Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - bring it ONNNNNNNN!!! How exciting - oh you will be pain free (relatively) in less than 24 hours too!!!
    Forgive my baby brain - I have forgotten if you know if it's a he or she??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, I usually use the Crinone too, but for some reason she's got me on Progesteron pessaries this time. I never seem to get any symptoms with either Crinone or the pessaries. Not nice feeling so bloated.... please don't explode on us . 9dpo and I'm not feeling any symptoms at all. Have been very emotional which is my usual PMT symptoms so not feeling too positive about this one. Hope I'm wrong, but preparing myself for the worst.

JFB, you must be over the moon. Can't believe you will be holding your new little bundle of joy tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    still unknown gender......im 70/30 in favour of boy.....just dont think DH's family make female swimmers.....names are picked (kinda of).......

its my dad's 70th tomorrow too so it worked out well. H will also be in daycare so we drop off about 9am get to hospital at 10am and c section about 12pm....

better keep packing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JFB I'm soooo excited for you! I'm thinking girl now, if you can't get Amum txt me.Kismet I hope you are getting some rest, I know very hard with a toddler but do try.Alittle my only real symptom when pg with was tears, so I'm thinking that's a great sign.Grace I hope you're doing ok, this must be a very tough time on you being away from your family.Kel how are you?Moong I love the pics on FB!Yes I was wondering about Kade at daycare also?!?I have today I am sooo loving Ash at this age, he really has grown into a gorgeous little boy. We had our first day at little kickers on Saturday, I definately recommend it for your two years olds( boys or girls)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet I hate crinone, I will be asking for pessaries next time. I think crinone gives you a lot more pg symptoms & I hate the plug ewwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - woohoo! yippy! . Told you he wouldn't risk having to deliver your baby on a public holiday . So nice of your bub to born on your dad's special day. I'm thinking girl, but often wrong, can't wait to hear the news. Good luck!

Nessie - I don't think the pessaries are as strong so it depends on how much they think you need. Pretty sure I was told that somewhere along the line.

Well I've been surfing the net and found this info on embryo formation etc:
    "By day 3 the ideal embryo has 8, 7 or 6 cells. More thanthis, and embryos may be growing too fast, using up the energy stored by theegg, and therefore more likely to burn out before they get the chance toimplant. Slower than this, and the concern is that the embryos won’t continueto divide at all. As cells divide, they leave fragments behind..and too manyfragments suggest that cells may not be dividing properly. "

I actually didn't like the cautious tone of the embriologist when she said my embryos had divided too fast. I just have a hunch or instinct that it's not good. There was also info about how important it is that the endometrium is just right for implantation, a clinic in Canada actually recommends some sort of endometrium testing before transfer. How they actually do this without damaging it is beyond me. It also recommended thickness to be over 7mm and not more than 12mm, mine was 10mm at my last scan, no idea what it grew to by the time of transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks nessie, i will text both of u then.

kismet: i never had the lining 'measured" in all my ivf days......well was never told what is was ever. i hated crinone, it made me psycho and emtional...much preferred just the pregynl shots which seemed to work better for me anyway...

alittle: still got my fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sooo excited for you JFB!!!!! GOODLUCK I can't wait to hear all about it!

kismet STOP googling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooh excitement!! Jfb. Hope you are resting up. I'd bet you aren't, and are a bundle of nerves!! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Woohoo for having 2 embies onboard Crinone is a bit evil, and gives you nightmares as well as 'feelings of hopelessness' according to the side-effects on the accompanying blurb. Heaps of for a sibling for Evie.

JFB - What a big day you have planned Wishing you a smooth op, and a gorgeous first meeting with your baby

Alittle - Sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell. This is meant to help you get a BFP as it depletes your immunity system so it can attack embies as easily as it is busy fighting your sick bugs Good luck.

I saw my ob yesterday to discuss the results of my 20 week scan last week. All is looking good, and he went on to discuss possible complications due to age Basically his main 'watch' area are the arteries which harden with age, and create a risk of bub not growing as quickly as it should (due to the hardened artery not feeding it as efficiently). Fortunately Smudge is tracking a week ahead size wise, and he just wants me to have another scan at 32 weeks. My cervix is nice and long (suggesting a preemie baby is not a risk), and my placenta is in the front but high. Being in the front means they have to be a bit more careful if I have a cesar. Counting down the weeks now. I have less than 19 to go