Closed Thread
Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhh JFBLady, maybe you should have gone in and shaken your paddle pop at him!

Well today was my 20 week scan and finally I am starting to feel relaxed about this pregnancy... everything is perfect and my cervix has not changed in the slightest. I feel and look pregnant.

Baby again was shy but we will see in another 2 weeks if he is still a he. Saw my Obs., and he has booked me in on 23rd August (38 weeks) for the caesarean. It will be good as my IVF Dr will be assisiting on the day too.

As I said to my DH, the three men who got me pregnant will all be there... naaaawwwww

I feel like I can finally talk about this all more now too.

Hope you are all well.

Kismet - good on you for goign again.

Sonja - Ahhh little Marcus of the Jif! Gorgeous photo.

Nessie - massive hugs for you.

All the others, love reading here.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just out of transfer with 2 x 3 day (10 cell) embies on board. FS was very happy with quality, so daring to dream again. 11 days to BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so good to hear from u spot....and double glad that everything is going perfect.

wow alittle those embies sound fantastic...good luck!!!

omg..im soooooooooo bored today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Yay Spot so happy for you and DH! The birth sounds like it's going to be very emotional for everyone there.

Alittle yay for you too. Oh dare to dream! 2 on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - yay! sounds great, can't wait for your bt

Spot - you are plodding along nicely, it's so awesome . funny how all your baby making gods will be with you.

JFB - pity you both can't go for a walk and get that baby's head down.

Game on Thursday, think I've mustered up just a tiny bit of excitement. I'm mostly looking forward to the drug induced sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Spot! Glad to hear things are going well
    alittle - sending snuggling vibes to our embies.
    jfb - had a good chuckle at your food consolation, made me want those things, but to lazy to go get any and only surrounded by good food dammit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB is he sound asleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    no he is in bed crying ffs.................i can barely lift him into the cot and my stomach gets in the way.........

thinking of that book..."go the f*** to sleep" bout now..................i just want an hour of me time b4 i go the **** to sleep myself........

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefully the second bottle top up has done it.....i dont care if he drinking too much just so long as he goes to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp...i did drive around for 1/2 hr cos i was sooo bored and H slept in the car for about 25 minutes....he has been sleeping quite well, longer than normal like almost 12 hours (was only a 10hr sleeper at night), could be the heater we have been turning on as its getting colder at nights.....

well im going to watch the hotel inspector or some other pointless dribble now....ive been in a skanky foul bad PMS mood day and have hated my own company all day...also one of those "not in the mood to be a mum" days..i havent had one that bad for agggggggggesss....a struggle to muster the enthusiam to read stories, play, entertain etc....i knew i would struggle a bit this week as DH on arvo's....grrrrr i panicked when i saw his roster a few weeks ago thinking noooooooooooooooo ...luckily H was pretty good. then a have a few relo's who ALWAYS ring at 7pm talking utter $hit....why do ppl call at 7pm..why? its the worst time of the DAY....bedtime etc....have to drive to pick up mum tommorow and was so looking forward to a free day of mindless housework and a nap....boo hoo to that.....seriously does being a rotten mood have anything to do with labour hormones maybe...i dont remember being so arky b4 H was born...so hope i wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - Marc is a cutie!

Spot - great news for you. I have been wondering how you have been.

Alittle - enjoy pupo

Jfb - hope h has gone to sleep. Grrr. S slept for 45 minutes after a massive fight against it today. Foul mood - him and mummy. He is REALLY testing and pushing me at the moment.