Closed Thread
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum4nay - you gave me a good chuckle!!

Jfb - have you asked your ob why the waiting? You have made it clear from the get go that you had made an informed choice to have a c section. It is your right to have the birth you want. Maybe start asking questions and write down the expectations you had about dates etc. ask why you can't have bub earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    at my last appt he said NOTHING about his "op" day being Fridays.....so when he said friday 27th today i was floored....he did say we could try 24th but that not his usual day and he doesnt know how many ppl are booked in etc already that day by the other obs..... ok wellll why not this friday then???....why say last week tues/wed/thur when his "day" is friday??? im like hellooooo why didnt u inform last week what "day" u have AND cos he said at last appt it would be booked at todays appt....and i basically had to miss my meet up with nessie to get to this stupid waste of time appt on time so doublely pi$$Ed......

anyway i know its not a big deal really lets face it and ive posted a vent in the c section thread where i can biatch my head off appropriately...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jfb, that sounds crazy. Maybe your Ob is just trying to juggle things so it fits into his schedule rather than putting your wishes first. Very frustrating.

Mum4nay, Nathan sounds like a little character.. Hope the ant didn't get you in the end.

Kismet, sorry, but had a little chuckle about the extra unitentional jabs.. Damn, bl$&dy needles. You are an inspiration battling on with all of this. how did your scan go?

MG, sounds like you're doing well....nothing wrong with being overzealous though you probably would have rathered the extra sleep.

Sonja, what a shocking run you've had... you've cemented my determination to just totally gate off the kitchen. That little Marc taking off the safety latch. What a cheeky little monkey. As for the car incident, I don't know how you remain sane with screaming children in the car, it's hard enough with one, let alone trying to cope with 3. I was only saying to DH yesterday how I wished you could buy a family car with a privacy screen like they have on the limos in movies. One that you can still see through but separates the driver in the front from the back and blocks out all noise. You could still keep your eye on them, but just turn the volume off - no sound... driving bliss. Do you think I have marketable idea?

AFM, off to transfer tomorrow afternoon. Can't help but be a bit non plussed, just my way of coping, but grateful to have 2 embies to put back at this point. Hopefully will be PUPO late tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB & Sonja, sorry you've been having a cr@p time.
    Kismet, hope you're feeling better poor thing!
    Alittle - best wishes for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - good luck for tomorrow.
    Might be marketable if a screen could be raised between children too !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum Nathan sounds like quite a funny little chap! He'll certainly keep you on your toes. Good luck with the bottle tonight.

Alittle good luck tomorrow. Yes a screen would be great, but I've become really good at tuning the kids out while burning down the road with everyone (me included) singing, "Everybody roar, like a dinosaur, do the dinosaur roar" etc. I've worked out if I sing along they stop talking to me. I like MG's idea for a screen between the kids though. Scarlett and Lucy can't sit next to each other in the car as they always start touching each other's legs or arms or something and it starts off as a joke and usually ends with one smacking or punching the other .

JFB sorry but your ob sounds like a real d!ck. I wanted to go VBAC after my first caesar and it's really hard to do. Very low chance of success. Recovering from a caesar with a baby and a toddler is no walk in the park so it's hardly like you're asking thinking it's going to be some holiday. If it were me I'd just come straight out and say "why are you so reluctant to book me in? I'm not going VBAC so why are we waiting".

My poor little boy is sick again. He's got a ferocious cold and is just miserable. Yes I believe man colds start at a very young age. We had a fabulous afternoon with some friends at our local park by the beach so he's had plenty of cuddles and fresh air and sunshine. Hoping now for a good night's sleep (DH is in Melbourne). Hey you've got to be optimistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck tommorrow alittle , hope u get 2 lovely embies back in

mmmmm u and me both have the same opinion ! sonja. had to laugh at the young start into man cold....must be biological then. hope he is feeling better soon.

thank u ladies for listening to my hormonal rants....today after a fishburger, various other battered food, 2 paddle pops and creme caramel ive calmed down a bit

kismet: when is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - good luck tomorrow, 2 embies is fantastic. Great idea, it would make you millions! . I often thought a taxi driver's 'cone of silence' shield was a great idea, should be shock and sound proof too.

Millie - how you going? Your next scan should be soon, bet you can't wait!

JFB - I would be utterly p/off too, especially if he makes you go thru labour only to end up having a csect. Stick to your guns girlfriend.

M4N - sounds like a heap of fun except for the ants.

Sonja - hope Marc gets over his cold quickly, ours has been lingering, Evie seems to be a bit better but I'm now coughing and it wakes her up . I really hate colds.

EPU is Thursday now, scan showed about 5 or 6 follies between 15-18mm so needed another jab tonight, another bt tomorrow as oestrogen was only about 5600 (was 3000 on Friday), so going a bit slow for my liking, I don't think the pregnyl shots have worked as well as they did last time. Needles still hurt like hell, just don't get it. Bring on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Bring on Thursday Kismet!

Alittle I hope all goes well today xx

Trying to attach a recent photo of Marc - he is just so delicious!

IMG_2981.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    very cute sonja!!!!

alittle: hope u are resting up after xfer.

kismet: good luck for EPU hopefully thursday.

raining here today...feeling bored and wishing H would go down for his nap , tried twice...no love..not in the mood for toddler BS today, maybe i just make him skip it so he will go to bed early....