Closed Thread
Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good girl Nessie, power on and hope the 'tunnel test' gives you something different to try... and no more drinking hey

Hey, maybe ask about this Elonva?? Sounds good...

Kismet - I thought slow growing but even sized follies were giving best results... sure I read that somewhere or maybe heard it on BH. Hope mon scan is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie good luck for Wednesday.

Just a quick one. What a weekend! Started badly on Friday evening when I was preparing dinner and turned around to find Marc had pulled the child lock open and was sitting in a puddle of Jif sucking the top quick call to poisons hotline but all was fine. Poor kid has been so sick this weekend with a cold so not sleeping much, and Scarlett has decided 5 am is a good time to start the day (mainly bec she eats so little for dinner she's starving.

So we're a bit tired. But I had committed to going on a really long run this morning (not huge about 8kms) so was out doing that so now am really tired. Took the girls swimming at lunch time only to rear end a car on the way back from the pool bec the girls were screaming in the back seat (scarlett's slushy was too cold).

So I'm enjoying my second glass of wine now and DH is going out to get dinner for us after the kids are in bed. He's in Melbourne Monday/Tuesday this week then from Sunday til Saturday next week. I am beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to get a decent nights' sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sonja - sounds like a tough time in your household.

I don't know how you do it sometimes!! So glad Marc is ok. How scary seeing him sucking on your Jif. OMG! I would have freaked out.

Glad your DH is home and you get to hang with him for a while, and I hope you enjoy a 3rd and 4th glass of wine with your take out!
    Hope you get some sleep soon.

We had a good weekend here. Went way too quickly. DH has walked down to get some Chinese for our dinner, and then he'll settle in to watch the GP on TV while I get sucked into the void of the computer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - oh crap what a day! I hope you polish off the full bottle of wine to yourself . Scary jif/marc incident, glad he is ok.

M4N - I hope they've done some growing, so over jabbing myself. Had a good one tonight, managed to jab myself without winding the pen on then jabbed myself in the thumb so that makes 35 jabs in total so far instead of 33.

AFU - didn't sleep a wink last night due to this cold then woke Evie up this morning coughing at 6.30 so she thought it was good time to get up, I had just got to sleep. She managed to entertain herself alot today, and me, as I barely got off the lounge, she was so funny and cute. It's times like this though I do wish I had a partner to help chip in and look after her. She's still unwell too so couldn't send her anywhere, she apparently cut another molar this week must have been when she had the night terror episode, now an eye tooth is on it's way thru, she's taken so long to get teeth now they're all coming at once, so much joy in this household atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet I really admire you for doing it all on your own. And well done Evie for entertaining herself. Good practice for when you're up the duff and shattered.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Kismet  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja and Kismet. Hope you guys get some sleep tonight xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did everyone sleep?? Hope you all did.
    A woke at 5am this morning for a feed and I totally forgot he had one at 12:30 and thought he had made it all night. Forgot I was sitting in bed falling asleep with him at the boob!!

Kismet - hope you are feeling better, and I hope Evie gets better soon too. Yep, you are to be admired doing this on your own. It's a hard slog. Glad Evie could entertain herself for a bit though. Not so glad about the extra jab in your finger! yay for you....not.
    Good luck for scan today.

Nessie - will be thinking of you on Wednesday is I don't get back on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kismet: i often wonder how u manage on your own i really do....especially when u or evie are sick and u have those bad hardly any sleep days....hope u feel better soon.

sonja: damn those slushies......sounds like a full on day. i swaer the blokes get it easy....my DH is already making the odd comment about me having it easy and 12 months off etc....yes its soooooooo easy having a newborn sucking the life out of u at 12am and 4am and then wake up at 6.30am to a full on toddler...omg it will such a walk in park.....

vent warning.....sorry but im soooooooooooo fruggin pi$$ed off..............had a shocking nights sleep, i just couldnt get comfy all night......so off i head to obs appt (running late, sorry nessie ive been running late alll day) thinking great i will get my c sect date...........**** sake. i have a strong impression he is gunning for me to try a natural birth....now he says it will be 27th april..last week it was 24/25/26.......make up your FUGGING mind....when he asked am i definately wanting c sect i said yes i swaer he looked "dissapointed"... but then i said ok if u want to check baby's position go for it..more out of curiousity.....so he did baby wayyyyyyyy up high..surprise surprise, the itv was like oh well see u next week and see if baby has moved down (um why??) and we can book it....i mean WTF am i paying thousands of bucks for, so i can be second guessed and made to feel like a complete wimpy softcoc cos i dont want my friggin vag ripped to shreds..............****.
    so i have emotionally eaten all arvo cos what i really want if a stuiff drink and goodam ciggie.

so sorry nessie i couldnt make it.

sorry for the whinge.....just feeling powerless and like im being forced to maybe try for a v birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, slept appallingly.... I officially give up breastfeeding exclusively overnight as of tonight! He wakes up starving every 2 hours and I know if I get out of bed and get that magic bottle that will do the trick.... after a little fight to take it that is

Sonja - yikes, a car accident to finish off a crap day! Hope you're not hung over today

Kismet - I also take my hat off to you doing this alone! What a great team you two make ... soon to be three??!

AFM - had a grand weekend - DH and Nathan finally got the seat fitted on his bike and with much encouragement from me did a long ride which nearly killed my unfit DH! Nathan was hilarious - he was extremely opinionated on which way they should be going and had an amazing memory for directions... and there was NO shortcuts!
    Yesterday we did a day bushwalk which also wasn't without it's excitement! A killer bull ant latched onto my ankle so I was screaming to get it off... DH was trying unsuccessfully to swat it off and Nathan thought this was very exciting and joined in with his hands amongst lots of bull ant siblings... so DH lurched onto Nathan in an attempt to get him out of the biting range at the same time and that ended in a monumental screaming match and a face plant into the sand.... then a nudy swim at the beach helped DS forget the drama!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JF - Hey, you're the one employing him! If you insist on a c section, this is the private sector buddy and he has to do it... Why is he toying with you??