Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie, it's just not fair, so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - sorry love... no decisions to make today, just try to survive any way you can and do whatever gets you through and tomorrow is another day. It sounds like you've had a crappy time TTC #2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie I'm so sorry. I also know the pain of the perfect embie thing and nothing taking. There are no answers. I think it's simply that we are older and chances are it will take longer to get the right egg/sperm combo and then for it to implant. I truly believe if you kept going you would get there eventually but as we all know it takes it's toll and we all have a limit. We put back 4 perfect (you will def get pregnant from these) embryos after Ruby and zilch, not even a chemical. Called it quits and by some unexplained miracle my body happened to produce the perfect egg itself, with the help of DHEA I reckon.

I hope your ok and can come to terms with whatever decision you make honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention. dH swimmers were apparently lazy and couldn't break the zona of the egg. And I was a poor responder who didn't ovulate. I still can't believe I got preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - I am so sorry....f*&*ing IVF sux big time.........i can feel your pain, it brings it all back and i am so sad for you.......I prayed like a mad woman for you to........
    Only you will know what is best for you and when it is time to get off the f*&^ing ahole rollercoaster.
    Sending you all my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - will be there for you if you need me anytime.

Moon - that's so funny, my niece's kids are the same, her little girl is so serious & hardly smiles for anyone but saves it all for her bigger brother, kids are just so into each other with unconditional love at that stage, it's a pity they grow up so fast.

Alittle - best of luck with your transfer

Scan today showed some nice follicles but not quite ready yet - 3 @ 13mm, 1 @ 12mm and 2 @ 11mm and some smaller ones not even worrying about. Dildo cam again Monday,hopefully will be triggered then. Surprisingly most of them are on the lefty but I'm getting pains on my righty. Can't help but be nervous as everytime I've had to stim for longer the cycle has gone to $hit. Each time I got utd previously it was a shorter cycle and I was ready by this stage. Looking at it this way, at least I'm still growing follicles. At least I will have a chance to get rid of this cold by EPU, feel like crap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey was just checking out another thread about a new fsh drug called Elonva, apparently it's just one shot that lasts for about 7 days, slow release and then you top up with normal fsh to get to end of cycle. So far all the girls on the thread have responded pretty well to it. Interesting...cuts out alot of jabs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nessie, I'm so sorry. I too just want to give you a huge hug. I wish I could give you the strength to get through this and keep going. I just so want to see your post showing you've finally got your BFP......but for now, you just need to do whatever you have to do to get through. For me, I just had to go straight into the next cycle to move on. I now just go into each cycle with low expectations to protect myself and I guess there may come a day when it all gets too much, but I'm just not ready to throw the towel in yet. Thinking of you lovely and Sending you lots of love and hugs. Always here if you need to chat. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    THANKYOU gorgeous girls, I don't what I would do without you all, you all mean the world to me. I just read all your posts to DH & he is blown away at how awesome you all are. there has been many tears today & a mini melt dwn
    Me being me have already booked in to see FS next Wednesday, I'm sure heis going to just rub his head & go WTF now lol.
    I have also booked DH for a tunnel? test when he gets back from work. I'm pretty sure it's a sperm prob this time. The lab told me after fertilization it was slim pickings, I also think this is because 3 months ago we went on the cruise & drank way to much
    thanks again girls, but we won't let infertility beat us

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: glad to see youve already got your fight back.....hopefully DH's swimmers will be in better "no partying" shape for the next cycle.....i just want u to get that sticky BFP.. like kel i reckon its definately there its just the $hit ride youve had to go on to get there....