Closed Thread
Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks sonja. H goes to a preschool (well thats what is included in the title) but its also a LDC as it takes babies as young as 6 wks altho he was the youngest when he started at 12 months....he is separated into the "juniors" until he is 3-6yo.

kismet: could it be a night terror incident?..ive had only a couple of those weird instances with H where he was compltely out of it after waking at night, screaming, walking in circles , inconsolable etc.....H has woken the past 2 nights due to his cough/cold (both times he was feverish) he seems better now so im hoping he sleeps thru again tonight....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    H's place sounds the same as what Lucy went to in Melbourne. Except in Melbourne it's 3 year old kinder and 4 year old kinder. Very confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB the daycare that Ash is going to is a preschool from age 3, also there are no kids under 2! I should be down on Saturday will PM you over weekend.

Sorry for a me post. I'm so f*****g over IVF, I really think I'm done with it. Looks like its going to be another chemical for me
    POAS yesterday at 12DPO & had a lovely 2nd line, this morning you have to squint to see it so now I'm totally POAS addicted, Thankgod I won't have time to pee today as I'm flat out with work. Funny thing is I've had very strong symptoms, but last night I felt great!
    Will update tomorrow.

Kismet GOODLUCK with your follies!

alittle how did you go this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie I'm sorry. That's Sh**. Not to fill you with false hope but the same thing happened to me with rubys preg and it was just a bad stick. I went and bought a gazzillion sticks and most were positive again. Hope this is the case for you xx

Goodluck Alittle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no nessie....i am hoping like mad its not a chemical ffs.....it just sucks. still praying that second line comes back better than ever tommorow..youve had such a crappy ride with this $hit.......i wish they could give BFP's for effort....

did u get any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB I had another embie that could have been frozen, but I told clinic I didn't want to know. If it hadn't frozen I would have given up on the cycle, weird I know but that's how I feel.

Kel I'm kind of hoping that yesterday was still pregnyl in my system, trying to not completely give up hope
    How is Henry going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - chin up luv sucks big time as we've been saying.

JFB - I think it was a night terror of sorts. Evie's long daycare is termed an early learning centre and she's in the 0-2 room. They do try to do activities age related most of the time but I found that last year with Evie being the youngest the activities were more for the older kids, I mean there is a photo of her, not too happy I might add, with a carer shoving a paint brush in her hand and forcing her to paint, she was 7 months old ffs, Evie is crying in the photo. Can't see how a 7 month old would enjoy that either. She loves that sort of thing now, came home covered in stuff last week. I have to get her a dolly for her birthday, the other day when I picked her up she was happily playing with one trying to give it a bottle, how cute. I didn't think she was ready for that yet.

smelling a dirty bum...bbl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI gals,

Sonja - I agree, bad sleepers = LOTS of stimulation. They'll all be doctors/lawyers

JFB - Nathan's 'preschool' is actually a long day care (8am - 4pm ie not that long?) but it's only for over 3's. He could have started on his actual 3rd b'day but waited a few days and took all the leftover b'day cake from the party so he had another party and a grand introduction I also disagree with early schooling for toddlers... in st george area there's SO many chinese and they are super competitive - apparently they do tutoring from birth!!! No chance getting into selective schools around here Ridiculous
    Hate to tell you but fussy eating is notorious around Harry's age - hope it gets better but won't be surprised if it doesn't... until he's ??teenager maybe. N is the same, what can we do?? I give fish oil and a calcium supplement but should do iron supplement I guess - liquid sounds good....

Kismet - how cute is Evie with her dolls/bottles - she can visit me and tom anytime and help out - I can just picture her with a paintbrush at 7 months poor chicken!
    Hope those follies are growing Are you going a bit crazy yet?

Nessie - ahhh, I just hate those POAS sticks - they totally do your head in... when is the BT? Focus on the symptoms! I agree with what you said earlier - I also became increasingly desperate with TTC #2 to give N a sibling - it starts easy enough but it's amazing how the drive to have another baby keeps you going... I hope hope though that this is still your time

AFM - Tom hates shopping - won't sleep well in the pram. Spent alot of time in the mothers room ggrrrrr.......
    Just had to go to Kmart today as they have hot red jeans for $19 (read it in Woman's day sadly... princess ?Mary was seen in them) - totally spunky but... sold out unless you're a size 6 NOT!! Choices were down to fluro green, peach or hot pink and just couldn't do it.... Instead the boys got sensible things like warm socks and PJ's...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang on, hang on .....
    I am still trying to come to terms with 56 stitches ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help you Fiona, I've had 2 c-sections. Although the second they used metal staples. The whole time the were in I couldn't/didn't look!

Nessie. Being the poas addict that I was. I started checking from8dpo, knowing that hcg was still in system but wanted to see it disappear. I had one complete negative then slow positives started to show up. 12dpo would be very early to have a strong line? I'm hoping like hell for you anyway honey. Did you do another tonight?

Henry has been a little better. Very high maintenance. I though Ruby was tough. Bloody hell! Have done almost zilch work. Have put in a claim for income insurance. If that doesn't come through I'm pretty much stuffed. But Henry is now smiling and cooing and at least settling g into a routine even if it's not a great one! I do t think we will get big sleeps from him til he's in solids. He's such a big boy he needs feeding 3-4 hours most nights. But we is weaving himself deeply into our hearts and it's amazing how you find such love for another baby that you can believe how you will. I adore him and wouldn't swap one sleepless second for a quieter easier baby