Closed Thread
Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB poor H I hope he's better quickly. And your poor hips. The last few weeks of pregnancy are so hard. School hols should be fine actually and a nice break from the constant routine of pick ups and drop offs that Marc gets dragged around to. It'll just be really busy in other ways as Lucy has quite a few things on (Mary poppins and both girls are going to Hi5). He'll love having her home though he adores his big sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday kade and Scarlett.

Sorry I've been Mia.

Sonja - sounds like the party went well.
    Kismet - your waters breaking sounded very dramatic! How movie-ish! I hope you get utd this cycle despite your thoughts. The less times we have to go through this, the better.

Jfb hope u r enjoying mat leave. Hope h is ok.

We had a great Easter weekend. Lots of fun with family. Spencer had a ball and we have been quite cruel rationing out chocolate. Dh and s went to oakbank Easter racing carnival on Monday. S had a pony ride and hung out in petting zoo. No fear of the horses apparently, when dh took him to see them. If only he was like that with cows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday kade and Scarlett.

Sorry I've been Mia.

Sonja - sounds like the party went well.
    Kismet - your waters breaking sounded very dramatic! How movie-ish! I hope you get utd this cycle despite your thoughts. The less times we have to go through this, the better.

Jfb hope u r enjoying mat leave. Hope h is ok.

We had a great Easter weekend. Lots of fun with family. Spencer had a ball and we have been quite cruel rationing out chocolate. Dh and s went to oakbank Easter racing carnival on Monday. S had a pony ride and hung out in petting zoo. No fear of the horses apparently, when dh took him to see them. If only he was like that with cows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to check out amum's fb page for photos. Gotta check out our hot chick!

A and S have been making life tough for us since Melbourne. At least once usually twice a week they are playing tag and we are getting only a couple of hours broken sleep. Not quite as bad a kel had it, so feel bad complaining, but certainly at 4:30am when the other kid wakes, we are ffs, go to SLEEP. Bad dreams, upset tummies and who knows what else. Last night spencer was
    Just AWAKE between 2 and 4:30. Then Archie woke and was up every 45 minutes. Argh. Give me sleep. Then I can't get them down together for a sleep. No rest for the wicked. I must have been a right ****e

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: this is what im worried about happening....tag team of bad sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by jfblady72 View Post
    MG: this is what im worried about happening....tag team of bad sleep.
    Welcome to the last 13 months of my life. Now they tend not to tag team so much but when we get a good sleep from Marc you can almost guarantee Scarlett will be up during the night, and vice versa. I've given up any real hope of a proper night's sleep again

Thanks
    Reviews
    fraking great...i was only deluding myself just the other day that maybe just maybe this time i would be of those lukcy mums whose kid sleeps thru miraculously by themesleves by 4 months..i know what a pipe dream but i swaer ive seen ppl on BH say there kid does this!!! little mini jesus babies???

well i'll need therapy....i lose it with bad sleep, i just end up crying over nothing every day............i feel sick....thanks girls .

sorry i got cut off b4 by H who has been sooky all day...he is on anti-b's now, red thraot, still feverish..poor H. hopefully he will feel better by 2morrow. had my ob appt but it was a bit rushed as H cracked it as soon as we got in there....looks like eviction wont be til like 24/25/26 april...ffs my EDD is 30/4..whats the point almost?? my mate in public had her elective c sect b4 then...pfffff.....he said if i went into labour b4 then , then would just do c sect then.......about 80% of the reason i went for the c sect is i didnt want to go over and need another induction, been there done that wouldnt bother with it again, so if had spontaneous labour may as well just keep going?i just hated the idea of sitting around wiating for a labour to start (with a toddler and hips that feel like corkscrews) that may never start and just end up with c sect if overdue anyway....mmmmm ...whatever....doesnt really matter i guess.....spose its only a couple of days.......sigh. maybe i should just start bonking DH silly, eat a million curries, go for long extended crippling walks and jump up and down a lot . BUT the good news was i was 3 kilo's lighter today....omg i LOVE gastro .

amum: u dont like easter eggs .....now i know why u look so good....if i didnt eat choc i reckon i'd be half my size!!!

MG: hope the sleep sitch improves....it sounds really really hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb. I do believe the bonking works. Really truly. You have to 'get there' though if you know what I mean.

MG. please complain away. It's nice (well in the worst way) that I'm not the only one whinging. DH does Ruby and I do H so at least if the both have a bad night we only have to worry about one each. H had a shocker last night I think he was up about 5 times. Funny thing is I'm kinda used to it now and not so stressed. Because I'm not too stressed I manage to go back to sleep inbetween. When I was preg if I had to get up once for Ruby I would feel ripped off. Lol. JFB you will get used to it again, trust me.

Sonja I think you've had it tbe worst with 3 bad sleepers. I think that's why I couldn't go back for a third. A third reflux baby would be waaaay too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I know Kel sadly I do think I win, although it wasn't a competition I remember entering and to be precise i've had one baby with colic, one with colic and silent reflux and one with chronic reflux but no colic

And you do get used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I used to get physically sick from sleep deprivation. Now I just get a bit tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - it def won't be the 25th, no dr wants to work a public holiday (anzac day). My SIL was induced bcs her baby was due on Aus Day. I have a friend due on the 25th and her ob is doing her c/s this Thursday, was suppose to be today but got changed. Sorry, that's probably disappointed you even further. I don't get why your ob is leaving csect as late as that either, particularly with how you are physically struggling, they usually allow from 38 weeks onwards, as my ob said he doesn't like to risk membranes rupturing I believe he said to reduce infection risk or something like that? that's why he brought mine forward as we were both worried I wouldn't make eviction date, but obviously not far enough. My c/s was officially called an emergency c/s cos waters broke. Sounds like he is stringing you out, of coarse it's best for bub to stay put as long as possible but wouldn't matter if it was born now. I agree with you about choc, I reckon I'd be 20kgs lighter if didn't have such a dependancy. I swear I've broken my record for bingeing, definately. Hope H gets better quickly. Evie just woke alittle while ago screaming her head off, I think I dressed her too hot so went to change her and I don't think she was quite awake and threw a complete mental when I picked her up, took about 15 mins to settle her, poor thing was sobbing herself to sleep so I stayed in the room until she was back to sleep. She hasn't carried on like that since she cut her 1st teeth, I'm suspecting she's cutting another one and getting a cold too.

Millie - you had to go to QLD for your cycle didn't you? Our state has really weird legislations now, I just found out that bcs my sperm is from Vic and no longer available to NSW recipients unless they already have siblings as I do but by the end of the year will have to use all sperm and any frozen embryos up or go to Vic to use them. How weird. I don't see why it should make any difference what state you get pregnant in ffs. Legislations should be the same every state, it would make things so much easier and there are so many different legislations regarding donors and donor children in regards to what they can and can't find out, it's a mine field of stupid red tape, it should all be the same in each state too. So by the end of the year if I were to continue cycling it would become much more difficult, just as well I'm getting it done now.

Moon - yeh people think it's pretty funny when I tell them I blew my nose and my waters broke, they wonder what would have happened if I sneezed. Throughout the rush before leaving home I was trying to get nail polish off my toes, must have look hilarious & rather strange, pretty difficult when I couldn't reach and got contractions everytime I tried.

Sonja - I took Evie to Sesame Street a few weeks ago, she has been hooked on the tv show ever since, planning on taking her to see the Wiggles next month, there's also Disney on Ice in June, would love to take her to that if she'd sit thru it, I remember going to one of their shows when I was a kid, I know she's a bit young for it but it's an excuse for me to go I love ice skating.

Managed to embarrass myself slightly today...was at acupuncture and was so tired I started to fall asleep and startled myself beginning to snore when the acu was still in the room, he asked me if I was feeling ok. I was so mortified.