Closed Thread
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonja, LOL ... chocolate fixes everything. Hope you feel better for Scarlett's birthday tomorrow... keep eating that chocolate! Love the Lucy story, she sounds like one switched on little cookie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 2nd Birthday Kade!!!! I hope he has had a great day Amum!
    i LOVE the races, DH & I watched the DVD Th e Cup last night, lots of tears.

Alittle I thought about doing the bunny feet, will do next year. We had a HUGE egg hunt & then we took most of them down to the nursing home & gave them to all the oldies.

Im feeling like crap I have a really sore throat today & sooo tired, I could sleep for a week.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick hello & happy Easter to you all!

Been MIA after stressing about cervix - all scanning ok now & have made it safely to 23 weeks. Back is packing it in with body changing so quickly but boys doing ok with lots of kicking.

Will try & do bigger catch up later xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grace - Excellent news........ I'm sure the boys are having a party in there.....

Sonja - Happy B'Day to Scarlett for tomorrow, I didn't realise it was the day after Kade...sorry must have been away with the fairies

OMG we have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much chocolate here its ridiculous. I'm not a huge fan, just like a little every now and then...mine will probably last until next Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny story...ruby and I were at a shopping centre on thurs and we 'met' the Easter bunny. Ie. big guy dressed in furry bunny suit. So we've told R how the whole Easter thing works. We've put the carrots out the night before. I go in this morning and she's awake, excited but a little trepidation as well. I tell her the Easter bunny has been here. We start walki g down the hall and she reaches up to take my hAnd and start errrr mummy, and I realize she thinks he's in our living room.

Hes gone now ruby, he came in the night. Then everything was ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - Happy Birthday to Kade hope he has been very spoiled. Races sounded fun.

Sonja & BK - how precious and funny are your little girls.

Nessie - nice idea giving the easter eggs away. Hope you're not getting really sick. Evie was buggered after yesterday, so she should be.

Grace - have been wondering how everything was going, glad all is well, sorry your back is giving you grief though.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE Hope your kiddies have enjoyed the weekend and are not climbing the walls too much from all that chocy. Everything I got for Evie for Easter she hated , she's never liked chocolate (don't know how!) but got her some anyway (I guess I have to eat it ). She was excited when she saw everything all set out on the lounge for her, I got her a little chicken that does the chicken dance, was a hoot in the shop but when I turned it on this morning she crapped herself and wouldn't go near it all day until this afternoon, she also didn't like the gumboots I bought her , but she did like the egg cup and spoon she got, she pretends to feed me from it. She thought the easter eggs were toys and once she figured how to take the foil off realised it was choc and didn't want anything to do with it. Oh well perhaps next year will be more exciting. We did an easter egg hunt on Friday and she enjoyed carrying them around in her little bunny basket, that was pretty cute.
    AFM - not very enthusiastic with the jabbing, for some reason it really hurts this time, every single shot (3 a day), and making myself bleed & bruising myself and get itchy from the fsh. Really bizzare, never had issues before, I think my stomach is very sensitive since the c/section ? particulary the side I had problems with, it has always felt weird since. So far I've really hated this cycle from the beginning, but I suppose it all won't matter if it works hey.

Manflu/gastro pfff....my mum was whingeing the other day about dad having a sniffle, saying he's acting like a dying duck in a thunderstorm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet I can relate to post child ivf blues. Without the desperate eagerness the shine really wears off ivf. I found going back after Ruby really hard. I was no longer eager to fill myself with drugs, allow soneone to dildo cam me every second day and fork out thousands for it. It actually made me realise how much I'd been affected by it the first time but had kind of suppressed it through desperation if that makes sense? Poor Evie. It's always so hit and miss with getting stuff for our bubs isn't it. I never know with R if something's going to be a massive hit or huge waste of money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLETT

sonja: i hope DH got over his one spew and got on with it, mine still had the runs today so i kept shoving Imodium and panadeine his way tonite..im luck nooooo way buddy im so clapped out i'll push whatevr drugs i have to so u can cope......hope u have a great party.

afm: ohhh i feel a bit slack now...i didnt actually "do" much easter wise for H....just a few eggs.....i did have to make an easter hat for the parade at daycare and i went a little overboard with that (but i LOVED making it)....i guess cos ive been buying easter eggs for months now for myyself i was blase'.anyway DH took H out all day over to his relo's so i had a relax (of sorts) at home..im glad actually as i asked DH to start involving H more into his social events and doing things with him without me all the time, something i dont think men are as good it...i find we just do it cos we have to, take the kids shopping, to friends, to cafes, and think about what the kids might find fun etc whereas male "entertainment" (pubs, footy matches, etc) arent that kid friendly...DH seems to be making an effort.

kismet: i agree with BK....2nd time around it was a very ho hum affair...i really was like "f*** this if its doesnt work, i KNOw CAN stop" i mean easy to say in hindsight but i remember distinctly feeling no real desperation like for #1....i do think your first experience getting #1 colors it for you...for example i was talking to my BFF today and she was talking like it was just going to be par for the course that she would get baby #2 thru ivf again and no talk about how shoddy the whole experience was etc (why would she she got a bfp first go)....i remember it being a realllllllllll drag getting to clinic appointments (lugging poor H with me at 6am) and bruising myself heaps and actually forgetting my dose a few times for hours...the first expereince with ivf was so traumatic and drawn out that it felt so bizarre getting bfp's when trying for #2 that it almost didnt seem like it was real (or deserved i mean afterall it was only cycle 10). anyway yes during the cycle it was just lacklustre partly cos of simply not having the time or luxury to think about it much and partly cos i simply never got the desperate feeling again....the experience emotionally for #2 was very different and i remember driving to the clinic for a dlido scan thinking "god im OVER this"....for a lot of this pg i just wanted it over as quick as possible cos i want to close the door on the "ivf phase" of my life for good. while i wouldnt chnage the outcome for the world like many ppl the "cost" of it (not just $$$$ but physically , emotionally, psychologically, relationship wise etc) is high. i really do beleive that ppl get post ivf PTSD and PND is higher in ivf ...doesnt surprise me at all.

grace: your poor back....i cant imagine it with twins..one in there is uncomfortable enuf.

BK: i spoke too soon about feeling physically ok-ish....my hips are driving me NUTS, i dont remember this being as bad last time, occasionally my hips "give out" now when walking and lying down is actually worse than sitting or standing....im getting concerned im taking too much panadeine and baby will be born opiate dependant .

nessie: well ive always thought that getting sick during the 2ww is a good sign cos your immunity is lowered in pg..im so hopeful for you, im really hoping this is the one.....dare i ask when is the BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter Girls

Nessie - It's lovely that you took the chocolate to the nursing home. You are so thoughtful.

Amum - Happy Birthday to gorgeous Kade. It has absolutely FLOWN! I remember when you received your BFP.

JFB - Manflu is extremely dangerous. Just ask any man on this planet

Grace - I'm sorry you're experiencing such awful back pain. I hope the twins move soon and it eases it for you. My mother always experienced back pain when she was carrying boys. I'm sure having twins is a huge strain on your body. Wishing you the best of health

Kismet - How are you going? I must admit, I find it hard to imagine going back to IVF land now that I'm pregnant. It is such a headF#$k! Not to mention a massive drain on your bank account and health. I don't have any donor embies left, so am looking into the option of creating some more, and storing them for another transfer down the track. Of course that's massive $$$$ and even the storage fees every year add to that. One step at a time I guess. What every happened to a romantic dinner, and getting knocked up after a cuddle

'Hi' to Sonja, BK, Alittle and everyone else

I'm up early thanks to being UTD and experiencing nightmares, nasal congestion etc. Hormonal stuff. I woke up at 3.30am, and eventually got up and made a chai. Will try to get one more hour of sleep soon. Have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie I still get a little smile when I think of you preggas
    How did you go with finding a contract?

JFB I have to agree with not having the desperation second time around, I am hopeless with remembering when to take everything. Funny thing is I'm more determined this time, mainly for Ashs sake, would love for him to have a sibling.
    I hope my sore throat is a good sign BT is next Saturday, hope I remember as we will be on our way to Sydney for my twin cousins 50th.

Kismet I hope you enjoyed Evies eggs I'm sure Ash exhausted Evie, I'm sure he is going to be an athlete, he never stops!

welldone Grace! I know I started to relax at around 27weeks.

No more dummy for Ash! The easer bunny took it , I'm surprised he hasn't even asked for it. It nearly killed me to take it off him, but DH remained the strong one.