Closed Thread
Page 30 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ruby had a massive tantrum yesterday and wouldn't go down for her nap, after fighting it out with her for an hour and a half. She went to bed last night just after 7 and we had to wake her this morning at 9am as she wasn't even stirring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: what a great sleep, on the few occasions H missed his day sleep he never slept that long!

well.....its 'man-gastro' here.(im cold, i feel sick, can u get me some pills)......seriously can i NEVER have an illness to myself ..i reckon when i have a c section DH will have to have his appendix out the next day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB we have man gastro here too. Scarlett was up throwing up through the night so I got no sleep, DH throws up once and spends the entire day in bed. On Wednesday when I was throwing up all day I have Marc and Scarlett to look after as well. No help from him til 530 when he got home. I just told him to man up and get through the next 2 hours. I've been stuffing party bags and wrapping pass the ******* parcel all afternoon. Grrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonja that is way too funny! Have fun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no sonja...we dont have vomit here....they truly are from another planet...planet Pathetic..........my Dh fell asleep on the lounge, u should have seen the 'pained' look on his face when he woke up ....seriously i wasnt that sick..and the main day i had it i too had H all day............sob sob. soft.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter everyone! Waiting for Ruby to wake up now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY KADE

hope u had a fun day at the races yesterday a mum

happy easter to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls
    happy easter everyone

Happy B'Day to my gorgeous littlest man Kade.....

JFb - Thanx...cannot believe he is 2 sniff sniff.........
    Good luck with that man flu...DH was home for 3 days with it a few weeks ago....i nearly killed him

Nessie - We are going next Thursday..DH is taking the day off....so we will miss each other. Hope you have a great day out there....i can't wait.

We had a great day at the races yesterday....pics are on FB...just a few...DH won a ton thank you very much .....it was great being in a box, food and drink all brought to you...didn't have far to go to the loo....it was great.

Hope you all have a great day...we are having a bbq for Kade's B'day..just something small as his naming day was big.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE
    JFB, Sonja.... hope your fragile men are manning up

Nessie, how are you feeling and how is Ash?

BK, nice sleep ins from Ruby.... hopefully a nice easy start to the morning for you.

Hope everyone's had a nice morning with some fun with EB (Easter Bunny). we had a basket left outside Amberly's room by EB and cute pink bunny prints all through the house leading to lovely choccy deposits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    happy birthday Kade the races sound great. Glad you had a great time. I know turning 2 feels like the baby days are a lifetime ago. I can hardly believe Scarlett is 3 tomorrow, although some days it seems she should be turning 6.

The kids were thoroughly spoiled here. Alittle it's quite funny we used to do things like that with Lucy when she was much younger but ever since she was about 5 she hates the idea of the Easter bunny or Santa being able to get into the house without us knowing. Every year we have to make up elaborate stories about how Santa leaves the presents outside for mum and dad to bring in during the night (she's not convinced) and we have to leave the Easter basket outside (last night it was almost on the street as she didn't like the idea of a giant bunny getting too close to the house). I swear that kid has too much going on in her head some days.

Yes DH has recovered, thank god. I'm coming down with something now but hopefully I can shoo it away by eating enough chocolate today so we're all ready for Scarlett's birthday tomorrow.

Kel we went through s long phase of Lucy sleeping in. It starts off pleasant enough but I hated having to wake her for kindy. Made the mornings very rushed. Scarlett NEVER sleeps in unless she's been up a bit during the night so we've never faced that problem with her.

Happy Easter everyone !!!
    Last edited by Sonja; 08-04-2012 at 12:10.