Closed Thread
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BK, that's just gorgeous re Ruby and DH . Happy 8 weeks Henry, you are certainly thriving, now just learn to sleep better for mum.

JFB, I don't envy you. I've often wondered how I would go being pregnant with a little one in my old woman state. Hard to keep up the energy as it is let alone carrying another bubs as well. Tough time for you at the moment.

Kismet, have everything crossed for some lovely shiny quality eggs for you. At what point do you stop taking your DHEA?

Well I have to run, have been racing around getting birthday things organised in between cramming study in and now I have to get ready for Day 10 scan this morning. Trying not to worry too much about it, half expecting something to be wrong to prevent going ahead with this next cycle. Sorry, being a bit negative, but figure if I think the worst, then anything else is a bonus. Just praying that should all go well and I'm in good nick, and thaw process succeeds that transfer doesn't fall on Amberly's birthday. We have a big bash organised for Sunday afternoon, very exciting.

Welcome to the newbies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning girls

Welcome to the newbies...this is a great little thread......Congrats on your little miracles....

Jfb - Oh how i remember those days of not being able to breathe......its not very pleasant....not long now.....

Kismet - Wow its getting exciting for you.......soon you will be jabbing away.

Nessie - Glad to hear you are on the mend. Can't wait for you to start...I'll be sending those prayers out there for you for sure.

Hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel it's lovely that in all this sleep deprived mess something wonderful has come from it (apart from H's enormous growth ) - it's wonderful that DH and Ruby have bonded so closely. Scarlett really attached to Dylan after Marc was born but it made it harder bec when he'd go to work she'd cry and cry. At least with your DH working from home (that's still the arrangement?) you can avoid that. Marc is a fat little boy and I could just eat his chunky thighs. He's 11.7kg.

Any idea when you'll be going home?

JFB the one thing that stops me having anymore kids is the dread of being pregnant with a toddler. I had 8 weeks at home with Scarlett and Lucy when I was in my 3rd trimester with marc after we'd moved to Perth, where we knew no one and it was 40 degrees and over every day. I seriously don't know how we all survived.

Kismet not long til you're jabbing!

LG38 sorry I haven't said welcome yet! I must have missed your post. I didn't take pessaries after my BFPs so sorry I can't help. I'll have everything crossed for you for Thursday.

Nessika yes you would laugh if you knew my kids' sleep history. None of them sleep through til 12 or 13 months (once they're weaned) and then that doesn't last. Lucy my oldest is pretty good, Scarlett has been dreadful but is definitely better these days. Marc still has 2 feeds at night (shocking I know but I can't be bothered resettling most nights). Every time we do get strong with him he gets a little cold or is teething so I feel bad for him and start feeding again.

Ok better go. DH leaves for China tonight so will be a tiring week. I'm going to Lucy's school's p&c meeting tonight before he goes and going to get more involved with the school this year. It's a lovely school and is such a great way for me to get to know more people over here.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
    Last edited by Sonja; 27-02-2012 at 12:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

It's been ages since I last posted but have been busy travelling, first on a cruise to New Zealand with the whole family and then Jaye and I went to South Africa to visit my family and we got home yesterday. Jaye was an absolute angel on the plane but we are both suffering from Jet lag whish is a bit of a pain.

I have tried to catch up on everyone's news but there was so much that I am sure I missed out on some.

Welcome to the newbies.

Congrats Mum4nay on the arrival of Tom and Gardenia on the arrival of Beau I hope both of you and your bubs are all doing well.

Nessie I took growth hormones on my lucky last cycle, it's another injection but I think it was that and the DHEA which finally gave me a BFP.

BK I hope Henry settles for you soon

Moon how is Spencer doing in his new bed

Sonja good luck this week I hope all is smooth until DH gets back.

BF I hope Mitchell is recovering well from his surgery and that is the last one for him.

Kismet good luck for your upcoming cycle

Alittle so sorry that you had another disappointment, how are you feeling now.

Amum, JFB and any one else I have forgotten

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - Last time I took it for ages, cycle are cycle, FS said to just stay on it, then once I was utd I had to stop I think when I had the scan then wean off it...I think, can't really remember, it was pretty similar with the prednisone & clexane, I was off all things by 2nd trimester. Good luck with your cycle and A's party. Organising a baby's party is rather exhausting! I don't think I'll have one for Evie this year.

JFB - yes not sure how I would handle it either if I got utd, but just have to I guess, not looking forward to NO sleep if get utd, as it is I can't, I didn't get to sleep until about 1am last night, no idea why I can't sleep, was dog tired, wondering if taking Vit B's on top of dhea is causing it despite taking them in the morning. Last night I was wishing I had something to put me to sleep.

LG - it is expensive, I paid for an extra box, was $240 back then, worth it considering my previous experience, the little pessaries were $80 a bottle, worked out cheaper. Good sign bleeding has stopped though.

Mini - welcome back ..what a trip you've had, and a great experience for you and Jaye.

BK - H is definately not lacking in milk supply . I think Evie was that weight at about 9 mths old but she is a featherweight, she's only just under 10kg atm.

We've just been to lollipops playcentre and Evie is out like a light, she loved climbing up and going down the slide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Thanks for all the info, I think I am definitely going to introduce another crinone, so 3 aday instead of 2. It cant do any harm and hopefully will help. The Crinone is expensive $190 for a box of 15, which will last 5 days, but if it is doing the trick at next BT then its well worth it.

The girls on this site are far more helpful than the Drs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm just a bit flat, but have come away from my 10 day scan feeling pretty despondent. All ok with scan and will do bloods on Wed and Fri to check ovulation, but when I asked FS about what I could be doing to try and help things along.... eg: DHEA and low dose asprin, she squashed both saying DHEA is dangerous and that asprin is no longer considered to be of any benefit either and that I know the stats, so she doesn't need to tell me those, but that my chances of falling pregnant are just very low at this age. Not quite as positive as she has been in the past and I'm feeling a little gutted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Wow this is so much busier than my last thread, great little network!

Kismet you sound like me with the b/t's & FN's stressing you out & I was given the graph too! I was going to do the low dose pregnyl if hcg didn't work out for me as too expensive to keep rptng. You know it can work for you and your amh is way better than mine. it all works out for you & quickly,was Evie cycle 1st time using pregnyl during stims?

BlondeKel You must be missing Ruby but so good that you are sorting out Henry's reflux problems now & the whole family will be a lot happier for it when you can go back home. You wouldn't believe it but whilst I start off with scary low hcg lvls they shot up at some stage & I was given 1 in 25 risk for downs, then it got worse but had an amnio & all fine. Still it was so stressful - thank goodness they often get it wrong. One day when things settle down I would love to hear how you managed a natural BFP - I mean were you doing special herbs or something?

Sonja I'm the last to judge here - my DD was having 2 feeds past 1st bthdy too. Could be back in bed within 10 mins each time & she would sleep 3-4hrs straight. In the end I got worried about her solid intake as she preferred milk to food & also we were moving house & doing IVF so thought I should get on top of it.

JFB the reality of pregnancy is often the most uncomfortable time of your life. Sometimes I wonder how I can want it so badly again but I guess the rewards are just too great. Hope you are able to get some respite, it must still feel like ages.

Minibar welcome back & well done Baby J for being so well behaved for Mum. I do hate jetlag

AlittleRay Happy Birthday for Amberly - 1st Bthdy is so exciting are you having a theme? GL for scan I hope you get much better news than you are expecting.

LG Wow are you trippling the amount of Crinone now? I hope you won't need to after B/t on Thurs.

LG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - goodluck with the cycle.

LG38 - the advice here is great isn't it
    I was on progesterone support in Bali for the first 12 weeks of this pregnancy, over there though I was able to get them in oral form - just a big horse tablet! Soooooooo much more convenient and sooooooo much cheaper. Wish you could get them here!!
    Anyway I agree with Kismet increase it - I am sure all my miscarriages were from a lack of progesterone support - so i say be really diligent and if it all works out you'll be glad you did, and if doesn't you'll know there was nothing else you could have done! BEST wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AlittleRay I'm so sorry to hear that FS was very negative. Does FS believe Dhea is unhealthy in general or for you in particular?