Closed Thread
Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Moon it's been a really tough decision, but I'm finding 3 a lot of work and Lucy complains a lot that she doesn't get any time with me anymore. I'm also a lot less patient wth Scarlett than I'd like to be. If I was a different person with kids that slept a lot better at night, had family around and a husband who didn't travel all the time (sydney this week) then I'd gladly keep going, but at least 2 days out of 7 I'm exhausted. I'm sure when Marc is 2 I'll feel like I want another but that's exactly why DH is getting snipped so we can't go back and then regret it!!
    Last edited by Sonja; 02-04-2012 at 11:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

What beautiful weather this weekend and today hey!

Nessie - wonderful result - how do you feel about twins?? How many frosties did you end up with in the end? Good luck

Fiona - what MCN's did you buy? I'm also a fan

Gotta go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

just a quick one to say to nessie

woooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo great vibes for this one...maybe even twin vibes.......... so happy for you.....i've been sending prayers out into the universe for you........

millie - i was talking about you to kismet re the tradies and forgot to say hi.......so happy you are here with us

hello to everyone, hope you have all had a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie

Mum4nay I bought some bambooties, I have bought a few different brands to try out, cushie tushies, itty bitties and pea pods - DH had said to me that's enough until we know which ones we like best, but when he saw the bambooties with dinosaurs on them at the show he thought they were really cute, so I quickly said lets buy some and try them!! Lol. So I have a few fitted and a few adjustables. I was wondering ... You might know, is it worth using liners with a newborn or wait until they are up to solids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, that's just wonderful news yay for being pupo

JFB, only 3 more days.... how exciting

Kismet, how far away are you from EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - there is a buying and selling new and used mcn page on fb when you decide what works for you, if you decide to get rid of some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - not for awhile yet, have only started lucrin and fsh suppose to be Thurs if AF is on time, should be by then.

Nessie - ooo twins, triplets, quads perhaps? sorry don't mean to scare you

. I just hope you have a really nice healthy little bean growing in there

Officially psycho here and have barely started my cycle. I don't recall feeling this nuts ever before, perhaps that was because I did so many back to back cycles previously that I didn't notice I was psycho & thought I was normal
    Went to my Dr today to get a script and the flu needle and just got her to check my b()()bies as I've had some tenderness at various times and my b()()bs are rather lumpy (always have been) but since bfing DD the lumpiness gets a bit harder around certain times of the month. Lumpy b()()bs make examinations harder so since I'm over 40 she wants me to have a mammagram and before I start my hormones & if there is a prob not go ahead with it - oh sweet! doesn't leave much time, could only get an appointment for Thurs arvo and AF is suppose to show up that day and I'm suppose to start my fsh. Hopefully nothing to worry about, Doc thinks it's just a hormone thing but wants to be on the safe side. Really don't feel like getting my b()()bs squashed when AF is knocking at the door. Ouch! Then to top that off she realised I'm way over due for a colonoscopy - had one done years ago and due to bowel cancer in the family it's now recommended to have one yearly from the age of, yes you guessed it - 40! ....seems to be a magic number to flag everything. Have been putting off getting my eyes tested, I suppose I better get that done too. Friggen old bag I am. Sorry I went today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: i too thought i was "normal" when i went back stimming until i took a wrong turn at night in the dark and LOST it in the car......mmmmm they do make u psycho those drugs. .....yeh so looking forward to getting poked and prodded again with being 40+ after years of being poked and prodded for infertility.....great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kismet - you are sooooooooooo funny but what you say is so true - sadly. I think once you hit 35 things go down hill.....mind, body and anything else that we have. I had to get new glasses only 2 weeks ago as i couldn't see.
    As for going mad on the drugs...i remember i rang my mum one day crying telling her i was going to die, i truely felt like i was, it was horrible. We laugh about it now but bl00dy hell the drugs make you bonkers lucky it's for a good cause

hello to everyone...how are all the little ones going with daylight saving???? Kade is waking at 5.30am, 6am...OMG it's ridiculous, poor little man is so out of whack.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - well I did have Evie all set for daylight savings changing, she was waking up between 8 and 8.30 until her sleep was stuffed up at daycare last week & she was going to bed and waking earlier, so when the time changed she was waking between 6 & 6.30 but today she woke at 7 which isn't too bad, I've been keeping her up a little later each night to get her back to sleeping her usual pattern, she was really buggered after daycare today so was hard tonight and she fell asleep straight away at 8 on the dot, generally she will sleep around 11 - 12 hrs every night so hoping she will wake about 7ish tomorrow.
    My heartstrings were pulled today, she was so upset when I left her at daycare today, but when I picked her up today she was happy playing in a tent & they said she's had a great day, then when she saw me her face lit up and she ran to me, love it when she does that.

Mmm Af has made an early appearance, not sure what to do about mammogram now