Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lochnessie- what a great result!
    Well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Nessie! What a fantastic result. Love the idea that you may have some frosties. Or twinnies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - go girl!

BK - hope you both have turned a corner now, you have had a rough time, it has to get better at some point.

M4N - poor Tom must have been uncomfortable, hope he is much better now. It's great Nathan is loving his little brother, Happy Birthday Nate .

Fiona - good luck with the GD test, they are awful tests.

AFU - majorly p'sd with daycare..the other day Evie apparently only slept for 15 mins and they didn't bother to try her again so she's been out of whack the rest of the week with being overtired and hasn't done her usual catching up that she does, and then needs to go to bed early. I had got her into a good routine in prep for daylight savings changing and it meant she would have woken at a decent hour but now she's waking up pretty early, grrr. Tried to get her to stay up to 8.30 tonight hoping she falls back into her routine. DHEA has not put me in the right mood for anything not going my way atm. I really could have smacked alot of people when I was out shopping yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: this is the one ......go embies go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, wow!!! That is an awesome result. Wohooo. What a wonderful start. Hopefully a sign of more good things to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Went to the baby show in Melbourne yesterday (got free tix), wow - we entered the world of babies and parents in intense numbers!!

We actually had a good time, got to ask lots of questions with lots of companies and products. We ended up getting a baby monitor at a great price, and then played with it when we got home! Some MCN's and a FANTASTIC big rubber play mat thingo that we love, like a big rug but sort of rubber, with roads etc on it. Really soft and completely hose able, so good for poo, wee, dribble, food etc, and thick enought to drag outside even.

28 weeks today and enjoying lots of baby movement. Also enjoying lots of hot cross buns!

Hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Great result Nessie. And happy birthday to Ash for last week. When will you find out about the transfer? what did the clinic say yesterday? I'm so excited for you.

Mum4nay sounds like things are pretty complicated, but at least you've been there before and know how to do the old bottle / boob tango. Hope things are settling down with Nathan, and that he had a great birthday.

Kel hope you start getting more rest soon.

Kismet I hope Evie settles again soon. We must have been lucky with Scarlett when she went to childcare as I found nothing they did on the 2 days really impacted on the other 5 - if anything she just caught up on sleep on the other days. She never slept properly at childcare - none of mine did until they went into the beds on the floor.

Well after a big week of discussions DH and I have decided he's going to get the snip. As much as I would love another baby in theory, in reality we get too little sleep and with little or no family support we just can't survive anymore kids. Lucy's having a really important year at school and can get pretty emotional at times and I feel like I've been to tired to really help. We're getting more sleep now and I feel I owe it to the kids I have to be in the best shape I can be physically and emotionally. Marc is so fast and I have to have the energy of a teenager to chase him around the playground (they are all built on sand here which makes it that bit more difficult to run on) and I have no idea how I'd do it pregnant. So DH has put his hand up to have it snipped. Now we've made the decision I feel quite relieved - it really is the right one for us.

Fiona I loved my first baby expo (which was also my last). The baby industry is overwhelming and to see it all in one place (particularly the Melbourne one which is the one I went to) is quite a sight to behold.
    Last edited by Sonja; 01-04-2012 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belated happy birthday Nathan

Nessie - Fantastic fertilisation results. Sooo high Grow embies grow

Kismet - Yes, I've heard young children often find it hard to settle and sleep at daycare. Sooo many distractions.

Fiona - I wanted to go to the baby show this weekend and totally forgot about it. It's too much of a rush now. I spent the morning painting my front fence instead. Doh!!!

Kel - I hope things get better for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seem to have been unsubscribed somehow. Gotta get on the computer and do a proper read. Xx