Closed Thread
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie - Happy Birthday to your little man, give him big hugs and kisses from us

Amum - I bet Jett looks really cute in his footy gear. Try not to faint if he ever gets a bruise or scratch

JFB - You will lose it, as Amum said, you won't have time to eat . I'm not sure how I would cope with a proper diet if I get utd again, it was quite hard being on a strict diet for the GD and I have not been able to go back to it, just don't have the time to eat every couple hours and yep I'm guilty of the quick fix dinners and sugar hits for some energy, the worst of it being I've became addicted to those V drinks, had to give them up cos of the lack of sleep but hasn't made a difference really. Slept pretty good since Tues after my acu appointment, got to give them credit for that cos it helped last week too. Really have to pull my head in though, not liking how I feel atm.

About to do my 1st jab of lucrin, god feeling a bit nervous, it's been awhile and so glad to see the last of any needle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - sh!t...please don't wish that on me . 1st time around I would have welcomed it but not this time, I'm only going to ask for one emby to be transferred, don't want to run the risk of twinnies, if I'm lucky enough to be utd and if it divides then it will be 'oh $hit' muttered at the scan. When I got utd with E I was a bit disappointed the 2nd sac was empty but kind of relieved when my pregnancy was nearly over, I could no way have carried twins very far.

All sorts of things are running thru my head now going into this cycle,

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - oh and congratulations on becoming an Aunt again, nice and little, bet she's cute.

Jab done now, can't say I've welcomed that feeling once again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

Kismet its always hard going into your first cycle, I have everything crossed for you. Ash had the best birthday, he was so funny at the end of the day. He would check everyone out as the walked in the door to see if they had abpressie

Thankyou Amum for Ashton's birthday wishes, I can't believe my baby is a big two year old. I just love every minute of him at the moment, apart from the tantrums that is Kades turn next, what date is his again?
    i would be freaking out big time over Jett playing football. All the boys in my family play football & I keep saying there is no way Ash is playing & they all just laugh at me.

JFB you look gorgeous!! Don't worry about the weight, just think it will all fall off with breastfeeding. Congrats on your new Neice.

Alittle my Afs have been all over the place for months, so my FS put me on the pill & so far my body has been behaving itself.

Sonja im so glad Scarlett has recovered wheel, how scary for you all.

Kel how is Henry doing?

Spot I'm soooo very happy for you, I think we need belly pics soon.

Hi to everyone I might have missed, I will try to catch up soon.

AFM I have been flat out with Ash & work. Tomorrow I have EPU & so far the cycle is looking good we get some nice mature follies.
    will let you know tomorrow how we go!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: sorry i missed wishing Ash a HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY

are u up to epu already..omg good luck, so hoping this cycle is it for you, we are due for some more pg ladies in this thread cant wait to hear how u go! i did see a BFP number plate yesterday
    what did u get ash for his presents......????

kismet: i think my DH was dissapointed the first time as well we didnt get twins....i think he honestly thought there was going to be 2 in there...i must say i was releived when we went for the scan this time there was only one as i could have coped first time (hahah cos u dont know what youre in for) but this time....doubt it! well done on the first jab.....yes it was weird going back to it i found too. sorta like meeting up with an old friend u really need to see but dont like much .

BK: how are u going with H?

MG: how is archie going?

thanks for encouraging comments about weight coming off.....i really had to go on a strict low cal diet to shift weight after losing the initial 12-14kg from pg / bf after that well ...TBH the rest was chocolate last time and 2 years of slowly porking it up from ivf.....i look at some clothes in my wardbrobe and just think omg that actually fit me a few years ago.....they seem small!!!

amum: you are funny!!! lets just hope there arent too many of those competitive parents screaming from the sidelines ......i think DH is planning to get H into sport ASAP.....i keep telling him if this is another boy allllll his weeeknds for the next 15 yrs will be taken up with sport...while i go and get my hair/nails/ sip champers etc .....

3 work days left....i tried to change my ob appt as it will be just after the work farewell 'do'.....so prob have a tummy full of food.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

nessie - good luck for today...wow your cycle has gone fast....kade's b'day is 8th april......

jfb - i always said no way to footy but that's not being fair to him.......so drugs it is for me

kismet - i cannot believe you are jabbing already.....good luck to you too....

hi to everyone, hope you all have a fab day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, Happy Birthday to Ashton!

I am already worried about my boy playing football and he hasn't even arrived yet lol!

Hope everyone is well

JFB - 3 more days of work ... fantastic, hope those days fly by

Had my glucose test this morning ... had to try block out the receptionists discussion about stillborn babies while waiting!! Do they not realise how stressful that is??

So anyway spent the morning all junked up on glucose, doc appointment on Monday - so hopefully all is well.

School holidays start at the end of the day ... nightmare for some of you, but great joy for me as a teacher - woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Long time no see... sorry!

Kismet - well that came around quickly - hope this cycle is easy for you. You've done it before so your body is capable of cooperating! for a sticky BFP

JF - getting closer, very exciting! I agree, you look great! And really re the weight issue - I think we're all kinda in survival mode with young kids at present so wait until the family is finished and you've got some time on your hands and get fit/healthy then. For now, if you need chocolate, ENJOY!

Nessie - Hope the EPU went well today - and happy belated b'day Ash We had a 3rd b'day party on the weekend too for Nathan - boy, it was fun but glad it's over!

Hi to everyone else - can't possibly catch up on everything, it's been too long.

AFM - Tom is 6.5 weeks and adorable but giving me grief... BF was initially fabulous but has all ended now... I have yet ANOTHER dairy intolerant child, grrrrr. He ended up losing weight, horrendous diarrhoea and nappy rash and increasingly unsettled so had no choice. And since yesterday on his new dairy free formula he's growing before my eyes and finally sleeping (which is how I've got time to catch up on BH!). Think I might end up doing a bit of both formula and BF'ing as I did last time, but formula comes first... Boobs are just the dessert which is the optional extra and at least we're both happier.
    And Nathan is just gorgeous with him - patting and kissing him alot lately so I think they may bond quite well. I hope Tom is going to be tolerant to all his quirks! In fact Tom is much chunkier than Nathan so maybe he'll beat him into good behaviours??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. A quicky from me. Will have to have a proper catch up with where everyone is.

We left northpark again today and fingers crossed (double, triple crossed) he has really turned a corner. Still prob considered unsettled by 'normal' standards but we are getting some decent bouts of sleep during the day and a 10pm feed then just one overnight feed...phew. You forget how much more manageable they become around 12 weeks (well for my 2 anyway).

Kismet and Nessie. Goodluck with both your cycles. Have everything crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona enjoy the school holidays!!! Goodluck with you glucose test, i had to do it twice as i was borderline.

Mum4nay nice to hear from you. I hope Tom settles with the formula/ bf combined. Lovely that Nathan is bonding with his little brother.

Kel sounds like you are finally going to get some sleep, gee you've had a tough time of it. Fingers crossed Henry is a dream teenager lol!

Well im in shock, we got 7 eggs & 6 fertilized!!!! I thought i would get around 3, so very happy with this result. I think my liver cleanse & saizen have worked wonders for my body. Sooo peeved i lost 4 kgs & in one week have put on 2.5kgs
    Will ring clinic tomorrow to check that my little embies have survived & still growing.