Closed Thread
Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies

spot: oooooh i didnt want to say it ...but i thought it was a boy . congrats to u and DH .

mom: congrats of your BFP.
    sorry dont take any of those supps...however i slept how i wanted til i couldnt any longer due to size..i just find i sleep on my L side now however i have had bad hips and sometimes i toss all night as each side will ache after a while.....sleeping on the back....apparently if the blood supply is cut u will actually wake up and feel nauseous anyway b4 anything bad happens is what i heard.

kismet: H seemd to cut molars without too much hassle too. where are u up to in the cycle?

nessie: still sniffing? when do jabs start?

sorry alittle i cant help much with your Q, although i used to have short cycle and ivf pushed them longer especially after m/c, weird outcomes etc.

afm: did go away after all, dh asked me to go but i didnt buy him an anniversary present i felt a bit slack but well too bad he didnt deserve one. it was quite nice, H got to do a lot, parks, beach, waterparks, rides etc however i find when we go away his sleep routine is shot to utter $hit and 2 nights he didnt go to bed til 10pm which is the only down side to going away i find .....anyway have a cold now so not that impresseed but i suppose better now than in 3 weeks....have a four day work week this week (poo) then 3 days next week the finish.....soooooooo over it now.

hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - glad you went away and had a nice time. Not long until work is gonsky . I start jabbing lucrin on Thursday and actual cycle early next week if AF comes to the party on time. More nervous about parting with the money more than anything else, but oh well.

Sonja -how is Scarlett after her surgery?

everyone, rather quiet on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes kismet, it is quiet in here!!! good luck with the jabbing.....im not sure how much your cycle costs but we ended up outta pocket about 1500 i think the first cycle back which wasnt too bad actually considering the changes that took place in the interim.

H woke at 4.15am..........hope he doesnt have my cold, i think its a chest infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB, you must be a little excited to be so close to the finish line with work. Hope your cold is getting better... they are going around everywhere at the moment. I had some ugly flu bug which has left me with an irritating cough into week four now. Grrrr. I hope H is ok and doesn't come down with anything too nasty.

Kismet, can't help but be excited for you. Hope AF behaves for you.

Nessie, how are you going with your cycle?

Spot, a bit delayed, but congrats on your blue bundle. Just wonderful news.

AFM, still no sign of AF - day 39. I'm off for an annual review with FS today, but don't really feel like getting more BTs done, I just think my body is out of whack and it will eventually come back into line. I hope. Everytime I have a BT now it hurts like hell. Think my veins might be a bit damaged from all the bloomin BTs going through IVF. They never used to hurt, so where I previously would have one without issue, I am now terrifed of them. I'm just going to wait and hope that AF arrives soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all

Sorry been flat out since Scarlett had her injury so haven't really had time to get on here.

Just sat down and it sounds like Marc is waking so will have to be quick.

Scarlett has healed beautifully you'd never know she'd hurt herself. She fell down some rock steps on the weekend and out of the car yesterday (while she was getting in not while it was moving thankfully) and is a bit bruised from that now. Honestly she is just the most clumsy kid I've known.

Spot congratulations on the bundle of blue

Alittle I hope AF comes quickly. I think you're right about your body I think we just know when we've asked a lot from them doing IVF you become so intune to it.

Nessie how are you going? Jabbing still?

MG I hope you had a great weekend in Melbourne. So jealous (not so much of the car racing that's not my thing but ah to be in Melbourne) DH had an over night trip there last week I could have strangled him I was so jealous.

JFB not long to go now. Now Marc's fully weaned I've seriously found myself day dreaming about having another one. I know I need my head read. I could just eat Marc he is so delicious and the girls have been so good lately.....

Anyway, we've given all our baby stuff away so don't think it'll happen. We need to sort out some form of contraception which neither DH nor i are in a hurry to do.

Ok better go and get the boy some food.
    Last edited by Sonja; 27-03-2012 at 13:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja, go on.... have another one. I always wanted to have four... it's a good number.. I think. You might end up with a surprise package anyway if you don't get that contraception stuff sorted soon. So glad to hear Scarlett has healed so well. Poor possum seems to be having a bad run with accidents though. She's really keeping you on your toes.

AFU, turns out my body was having a bit of a holiday. Scan today showed lining is finally thickening up and a little rogue follicle/cyst which may have caused some problems, so praying AF arrives in the next 2 weeks, or I'm in to see FS again. Raised the DHEA thing with her and apparently she prepared and presented a lecture on it and then attended a seminar recently where she said the scientific studies that she presented remained the same. She is not an advocate because she believes studies have clearly proved it has no benefit and she mentioned hair loss and one other thing which I've forgotten as issues with it. I asked her if she wouldn't mind sending me her information to which she said yes so hoping it comes through. Will let you know if it lands. Otherwise she said if I still have a burning need to go down the DHEA path, she would be happy to refer me to an FS who has no issue with using it. She was not nasty about it, but fairly adament that she will not use it with her patients. Clexane (low dose aspirin) she said she is happy to use as it does no damage if used in the right circumstances, but DHEA due to the hair loss and the other issue (which I forgot), she will not perscribe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it's been so long since I've popped on. Lots of chores sending me mad.

Spot - For your news that you have a boy bub on board. I'm so happy for you, and love reading your updates.

JFB - Let's hope there are no more bugs visiting your home. You need a few quiet weeks now that you are getting to the tail end of your pregnancy. May the last few weeks be filled with and lots of

Kismet - Now that the threshold is higher, it will cost you a fair bit more (out of pocket than in previous years). It depends on how much you have spent on healthcare this year though and how much more before you reach the threshold. I just hope this cycle works miracles for you

Mom - I sleep on my side (usually left side is most comfortable). Whatever works for you is best. I think it would be hard to sleep on your back past the 1st trimester.

'Hi' to Fiona, Blondekelli, Alittle and everyone else I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: welllllllll a study into 'happiness' found that couples with 4 or more children were happier ....i think its cos they are so they dont have any time to think about minor woes and worries which is actually a good thing i reckon. i may have had more kids if A) didnt have fertility issues b) had them younger c) had more money d) could afford a nanny a few days a week e) could afford a tummy tuck and liposuction

hi milli: cant remember if i asked but are finding out the sex of bub???

alittle: glad to see that things look like they are on the move a bit. interesting about the dhea .....i just hope i dont grow a willy later on in life or something like that .

well my SIL is being induced tommorow....she is 39+2 pg..im 100% sure it will be a girl .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle one of the things I found really frustrating during our time TTC #2 was wading through all the things we could be doing to increase our chances of conceiving. Forums like bubhub are amazing places but you also get armed with a lot of confusing information at times. My FS too refused to prescribe DHEA and it was so frustrating as so many women on here seemed to attribute their success to it. But in the end we got there without it so it wasn't an issue, but then there was whether or not to take aspirin, eat kiwi, do acu and take Chinese herbs, the list is endless. Good luck with figuring it all out. I guess someone in here who has taken it can advise better about hair loss.

JFB we've realistically got about a 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally so it's not something I really think we have to worry about. I agree though about the being too busy to sweat the small stuff logic though DH and I are really happy most of the time and I think it's largely because we're just too bl00dy busy to fight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, pretty sure I wouldn't have forgotten the " growing a willy" side affect if she mentioned it