Closed Thread
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

JFB
    , thanks.... am very impatiently waiting for next cycle. I was so close to being PUPO and now I have to wait again. Grrrr. Have started taking 50mg DHEA daily. Just curious when you stopped. Did you stop as soon as you had transfer? Hoping that cold stays away and you manage some rest... or maybe a nice movie over the weekend. LOL re the Rom Com's.... I have to admit, I don't mind a bit of the light hearted stuff every now and then.

Backflip, oh, that is just terrible what you have gone through. What a horrendous accident for you and then your mum on top of that. You're right, it definately has to get better and will!! Thank goodness for great friends a helpful hubby and a good Ortho surgeon that you know and trust. I hope all heals and sets back into place like it should and you don't go too stir crazy in the meantime.

Sonja, thank goodness Lucy was good for you. That sucks being so crook on the flight. Maybe just one of those 24hr stomach bugs - hopefully you're feeling a little better.

Mum4nay, you have alot on your plate. Was just thinking if Tom's a heavy little fella, could you carry him in a BabyBjorn to save your back a little? As for Nathan, your Paed didn't sound too helpful. 5min appt?? I really hope Nathan improves with the therapy.... if not, maybe a new Paed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say thank you for the welcome the other week, I've been so confused, depressed etc. Got excited about BFP but things just didn't feel right - intuition is amazing, had 7 wk scan yest. was 1 tiny h/b, FS was struggling to find & was way behind in growth. I started spotting in the afternoon and bleeding overnight. Prog had dropped from 80+ to 20 as well so guess I'm having my first m/c. I'll be having a break from TTC for a while now DH & I are pretty sad. So many disapointments in this game, just wondering how long you waited to go into another cycle for those that m/c. Sorry for the all about me. I have been reading most days the ups & downs of life as a mum relating to a lot of it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alitte: i kept taking it during 2ww and after bfp cut done to 25mg for aabout 2 weeks then stopped....the reason being to prevent any drop in progesterone too qucik.

BF: gee youve had an awful week...things couldnt get much worse.

nesskia: im very sorry to hear about your scan results, there really is nothing harder than getting that bfp only to have it taken away....i had a bad feeling about the pg with my , m/c too.....after that i did a cycle after the next normal af....it depends on how u feel and how well your body gets back to normal i guess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika I'm so sorry honey. It's such a horrible part of this ttc business. I always wanted to start again straight away so I had something positive to focus on. But everyone is different and you do what you feel is right

JFB and Alittle. I was told to stop dhea immediately once I was preggers. I must admit I did wean for a week though

BF. my beautiful friend. What a horrible thing to happen. I know I am miles away but if there is anything I can do from afar please let me know. I hope the pain is subsiding a bit and you can get some sleep xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - so sorry to hear that, it is really awful to go through.
    Take care

Backflip - oh my goodness!!!!
    How terrible! Take care and hope those ribs feel better quickly!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Backflip - gosh how awful for all this to happen. Glad you have help and hope you have a speedy recovery. Hope your mum is ok too.

Nessika - so sorry things have not progressed for you. It's a very hard time and you need to give yourself some time to grieve what has happened and you will know when you are ready to try again. When the same thing happened to me, I had a 7 week scan with a low hb rate but didn't find out until my OB appointment at 10 weeks that my little bean had gone. I had a few months away from ivf mainly cos I had a bit of a complication that delayed things but it made me more determined to get pregnant again bcs I knew I could iykwim. Hugs to you and DH

M4N - hope Nathan gets the help he needs, sounds like dr was a dh (I mean that term in the non polite way). Evie wouldn't take to a bottle either but ended up drinking it one day when I handed her to my SIL to try feeding her, then she would only have about 60mls and I'd have to top her up with boob anyway but it eventually got to the point where she would take more. It was hard weaning her bcs I got so use to bfing & she didn't seem to be all that keen on the bottle for ages. Then she started rejecting me but I worried more that she wasn't having enough from the bottle cos she seemed to drink less than what everyone told me she should be having, I stressed so much over it. I did change the type of bottle, I was 1st using tommy tippee but she seemed to prefer avent. Are you expressing or using formula? I was also told alot that they sometimes balk at bottles bcs the formula tastes so different, I began to mix 1/2 and 1/2 ebm and formula and gradually increased the formula. Also found a formula that seemed quite sweet as my bm was, which was NAN Pro Gold. It's hard to keep up with a hungry baby.

Alittle - I weaned off it, but can't quite remember when I did.

Not sure if I've made much sense tonight, so tired and had a couple wines so off to bed I go, hope it helps me sleep.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessika that's so sad. I'm so sorry. I would allow your body time to heal properly your clinic may have guidelines for how long you should wait. take care and allow yourself time to grieve

BF that all sounds dreadful and painful. Sending you lots of healing vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Backflip you have had a nightmare week, sending huge cyber hugs to you & your family.

Nessika im so sorry that you have had to go through this, it is just the cruelest thing for anyone to go through.

We are toilet training today, so far 2 wees in potty & 2 in pants. One poo in bath.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - I'm so terribly sorry you are going through a miscarriage It is shocking news when you discover this at a scan, and I totally understand you having a break from TTC. Please take care of yourself

Backflip - OMFG What a horrendous fall and set of injuries. You must be in so much pain, not to mention the frustration of having both arms incapacitated for ages. Aren't uninsured drivers the worst? They should go to jail for causing accidents and then avoiding financial responsibility. Rotter. I'm glad your mum is ok though. That's the most important part. Hope you heal quickly

Lochnessie - Not a bad hit rate Toilet training takes a fair bit of effort (and time) but it's great when it finally all clicks and they stop having accidents

'Hi' to everyone else I still have morning sickness (week 15 now), which is mostly all day sickness, but the extra early wake ups are easing. Smudge seems to be doing well, and I'm loving counting down the weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a pretty good effort Nessie. I reckon Ruby could be ready to try again but there is no way I can do it ATM. Just trying to get one of them to sleep without tbe other one screaming is a major accomplishment here! She keeps opening the tabs on her nappies, than says 'o, oh'... Cheeky

Henry's 10 weeks today. Hanging out for that magical 12 week mark where everything settles down

BF. hope your feeling a little better today hon xx