think E is in a wonder week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope E is ok JFB, I used to track Ruby's wonder weeks on an app, but gave up with H as up until he started sleeping he was constantly grumpy anyway! Is she grumpy, or not sleeping?

I think H is teething. He's always been an avid chewer but getting red cheeks every now and then. And last night for an hour, between 3-4 he was waking every 5 minutes until I gave him some panadol then he finally settled. Was still up at 5:30! Gotta love an early riser.

Fiona are you home? How are things going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think this is the week 11 wonder week (her edd would be 11wks)...just not as good sleeping, waking every 3 hours but feeding very minimally at wakes too and being awake for only half the time, complete change in sleep patterns also noted she is trying to roll over and started "talking" LOL....its not too bad but i was REALLY getting used to having a long sleep at first and its killing me!!!! i hope that after she comes out of it she sleeps 8 hrs (pfffff)........

sounds like teeth for henry..hey im planning my kid free melbourne escape for january so you could potentially finally meet a BH dud LOL!!!!!!!!

sonja: how did the trip go? nice to sleep in i bet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

jfb - off to the snow on sunday...cannot wait.....i hope it actually snow when we are there, would love for the boys to see that.
    gee little E is growing up fast...trying to roll already, makes me sad, those baby days go by so fast.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belated Happy birthday Alittle

Amum - Have a wonderful time on your snow holiday. The boys will love it.

JFB - It DOES sound as though E is growing very quickly. Time really flies.

Kismet - How are you and E going? Well, I hope.

Swede - Wooohhhoooo for a natural BFP. Your levels sound good and I'm really happy for you

Kel - Fingers crossed for H settling down again. Teething is no fun.

Exactly 1 month left for me girls My C Section is booked for August 24th. Smudge is still growing well and moving around like a little possum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, thanks so much for your lovely birthday messages. I've struggled to get onto bub hub the last couple of nights... kept getting an error and it would not open the page. I was hoping to be posting with a happier tone, but this month is a hard one for us with the 1st anniversary of my beautiful mother's death and then the first anniversary of DHs beautiful dad's death and now sadly Ihave to add the death of my most loyal and constant companion for the last 11 years. My beautiful Skippy dog. We lost him this afternoon due to cancer. I'm so devastated and still in shock. He looked very ill last night so Amberly and i raced him to emergency vet (DH was in hospital having surgery) and after some scans this morning it was confirmed he was riddled with cancer which had attacked him so fast. No signs to give us any warning, just a radical deterioration in the space of a day and then he passed this afternoon. I'm still in shock and am heart broken that my bouncy, spritely, happy little man is no longer with us and could have deteriorated so fast. We were all sure, including the vet, he had many more years in him yet. So a very very sad farewell to my very special and gentle fluff ball. We will miss you more than you will ever realise. You have left a very big hole in my heart. Skippy the wonder dog - see you at rainbow bridge. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sorry Alittle. That's so sad. Reminds me of our emergency dash with Sparky last year, when I looked in her eyes and knew she wasn't coming home. Despite how much I love our 2 new puppies I miss Holly and sparky every time I look at the puppies

JFB Melbourne was great. It's always a strange feeling holidaying in my old home town, and it feels strange and yet so familiar at the same time. I ate and drank myself silly. On my last night I went for a walk after dinner through my old neighbourhood where the council was putting on an amazing light show over the buildings, which was the kind if thing our old council was well known for. It felt really special. But Perth feels like home now which is great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - sorry to hear your sad news. Its a big loss Xx

BK - yes been home 2 weeks now. Feeling human some days
    we are getting into a routine of sorts ... Adjusting to life as parents!
    Still can't believe this gorgeous boy is mine.
    Still struggling with milk supply, it's stressful, still hoping it will resolve ...
    Baby Indy seems happy & well though so I should try to stress less.
    still finding something to cry about each day ... I guess it's hormones still!