Closed Thread
Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Lovely Ladies

Fiona: Congrats on your little man.. You do whats best for you and your little man..

JFB: Well done for getting to 12 weeks with the BF..I wished that I could of gotten that far...I only got to 3 weeks with Amelia..She was ment to be put on the bottle but because she was so sick when she was 1st born the drs asked me to BF her to help her along.

BK: You are doing a wonderful job Especially with what you have been though the last 6 months...I am so glad that H is sleeping though for you know we must of swapped babies so where as the girls are waking of a night time now.

Millie: I am so glad that you have a date now..At least you can look forward to meeting your little one.

Kismet: Hope that you dont get to sick and it passes by really quick..

Ness: I am so sorry to hear that you have had another BFN..sending you some ((HUGS)).

Hello to everyone else that I have missed..

AFM...We are just waiting to hear from the Childerns hospital in Melbourne for a date for Amelias Op. She is in cat 2 which means she is to be done within 90 days..She has finally hit the 4kg in weight and is darling to have she is full of smiles now and si so quite that you dont event know that you have her...She is trying to roll over to her stomach it is so ggod to see her trying to do it....Mia is such darling as well..She is 6.5kg and dont you know that you are carring her about..She isnt even trying to roll yet,,She loves her solids and is he noise one out odf the 2 of them..She sat by herself for a about 20 sec on her own the other day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie - it's so nice to have a date for the big event , enjoy these last weeks as much as you can. How exciting

Tired - the girls sound like they are progressing well, I hope Amelia's operation goes very well.

Alittle - I've been taking some strong vitamins and I really think they have helped bcs I feel like I'm almost over it and it's not been a week yet. I got a repeat for E's anit-b's bcs she still has a very nasty cough.

Nessie - I was sort of fascinated with my post pregnancy belly, it felt so soft and smooth after having a big round hard pregnant belly and I actually preferred the shape of it than before, was easier to squeeze into tighter clothing being squishy but now it's looking like I'm still utd and it's not so easy to hide , I also think I've grown an extra a$$.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Just a quick one from me as we're heading out soon, but was trawling through the over 35s thread and, do my eyes deceive me???

Swede - have you got a natural BFP ????? I sooooo hope I'm reading the posts correctly (tired today) and if so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - I saw that as well.....how wonderful for her...CONGRATS Swede.....

Millie - Very exciting news on your exit date......i loved knowing when Kade was going to be born.......it is such an exciting time....are you ready...is the nursery all done etc.......

Hi girls...hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - woohoo for your little natural miracle , I know you've had a couple of surprises before but I hope this is a strong sticky one, by the sounds of it it is. Please keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tired: glad to hear the girls are doing well and good luck with little A's operation.

yes i saw that news about swede...congrats!

bk: how is H's sleep going?

sonja: did u get a bad nights sleep?

H has an ear infection, on anti'b's....had to cancel my mates visit and no day care for H today, he is back at ENT doc next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - E has had one aswell on top of the croup, I think she's over it now but still has nasty cough

BK - btw, after saying woolies brand nappies were great I got a new pack and Evie woke up saturated 3 mornings in a row, no idea why but they seem to be a little different, so I got some aldi ones, they were on special, a box of 84 for $19 and haven't had a prob. I'll use up the woolies ones for day time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede. Yay, what excellent news for you guys. It was so hard for me to believe I actually had a natural bfp. So very excited for you

JFB. Henry has been doing great. I think we will drop the nap before dinner though as the last 2 days he has flat out refused to go to bed. But he is sleeping through the night with a dream feed at 10. I'll often have to resettle him a few times, but mostly it's just the dummy. He was awake for about 45 mins last night but I'm thinking he was cold. But still managed to get him to sleep without a bottle. So on average at night he sleeps from 7pm to 6 am with a 10pm dream feed. And during the day he is now having a morning nap and an afternoon nap for about 1.5-2.5 hrs. What a difference!

Kismet. I went and bought Aldi nappies, and I put one of Ruby's comfy bots over the top and haven't had any leaks since!! Yay. He had been leaking every night so that's a big step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

BK - excellent news H is doing so much better.

JFB - is H getting better?

Evie is 2 today! Gosh can't believe how fast the last couple of years have gone, she's growing up way too quick. We had a fabulous day at megamania playland with some family and friends, both of us are stuffed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy birthday Evie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what a big girl now!!!! sounds like u had a fab day.

yep H is better, we were at lollipops today...
    E had a $hit night...hammered today.