Closed Thread
Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I asked my OB if he could cut a little extra during the c-section. Funnily he said no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - top ups are fine, Indy was quite a chubba born so he will be a hungry baby, it does take some time for milk to fully come in, I was told upto 6 weeks. Don't fret over giving him formula.

JFB - Have only seen a slight improvement in Evie today, she's just about finished her anti'bs but I've come down with it too so last night was awake coughing most of the night, feeling a bit better atm, at least she's sleeping thru again. Before I got on here I had a cough fit and woke her up but swear it felt like I was having a convulsion or something. on the bfing, it definately gets easier.

Sonja - aww gorgeous fur baby kids look great too.

Nessie - gonna keep Evie away from daycare this week too so she doesn't pickup anymore nasties before Friday, I want her well.

Whilst we are on the subject of being uuuhmmm FAT..saw my GP this week and I am 1.5kgs off my full term pregnant weight . Almost bawled my eyes out and mentioned how much I'm struggling etc etc so am off to have a glucose & bunch of other tests, as being insulin resistant is much harder to lose weight than most people on the strictest of diets, if I fail my tests which I suspect will tragically, I will be sent to a dietician so I don't become diabetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: yep u sound like u are struggling too..i sometimes think when u have little kids u have so little time and cooking meals that are healthy for YOU etc just goes out the door along with motivation....its hard.

omg ladies..i was HORRIFIED at my post pg second c section over hang podge muffin sad sorry excuse of a gut...i mean i almost had a panic attcack and also thought i will need surgery to get rid that monstrosity............omfg. my gut was always one of my better body parts and now its an abysmal travesty of nature.....arghhhhh...

sonja: ok well i was hoping but i was the same aka only really lost weight after weaning....partly cos i can go on my hard core diets nd abuse a range of weight loss aids like Xenical / coffee 800 / caffeiene etc LOL...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonya - You have a gorgeous Golden Retriever!!! I have one too, and he is the best dog ever. Congratulations on your newest baby

Nessie - I was really sad to read about your BFN. But I'm so glad you have Wazza in your back pocket. He is a total champion, and I know he can get you over the line

Kismet - I hope Evie turns the corner health wise. Young children tend to go through waves of illnesses, as they build up their immunities. Not surprising given how many other children they come into contact with. Get well soon

Weight loss and gain is a constant theme when TTC and then during pregnancy and after birth. I think women need to cut themselves some slack, and realise it's just a phase we go through while we build up our families. It's hard to get out and exercise when you have young children too. In a few years, it will all settle down and you will have more time to get fit, and let the weight go. Sometimes I think it hangs around because our bodies think we need a little more backup support (reserves) for the early child raising days.

I have a date for my cesarian! 24th August. So only about 6 weeks to go I can't do a natural vj birth because of past medical history and babies size. I still can't believe it is actually all going to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Millie that's the same date as DD1's birthday. It's a wonderful time of year to have a baby as the first few weeks are spent at home while it's cold and then as the weather turns warmer the baby is older and your confidence grows so you get out more and you want to go out and enjoy the days. How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my body was better 4 weeks after birth than now BFing definately sucked everything back in, I'm just lazy now, no excuse

Kel I love hearing about all your bubs, I think you are amazing to have gone through & survived the last 6 months. I was only talking to DH about you the other day & we were saying I would be in a home for the insane.

JFB you should do the challenge with me it starts on Aug 27th. I have already tried to talk Kismet into it

Millie I'm sooo excited for you Enjoy the last few weeks of having your bub to yourself, soon you will have to share with the rest of the world.

My poor baby has been so sick, he has a cold & conjunctivitis I have never seen him so sick & lifeless. I can't wait to have my full on 2 year old back.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - very exciting!

Afm - life is a blur! Feeding, tired, totally in love with my little one ... Exhausted but blissful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie what's involved with the challenge?

Thanks
    Reviews
    couple of baby pics on my profile page

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, sorry it's anoth BFN for you. Not long til you see Wazza and I really hope he can make baby number 2 happen for you. I've been really impressed to date with the way I've been treated by QFG in general. They are all lovely and only too happy to help. Will be ordering drugs tomorrow.. AF due in a week so almost there.... very nervously excited.

Millie, how exciting!! Date locked in. how's the organising going?

Sonja, puppy looks gorgeous. May have missed the post, but what did you name him/her... i'm sure the girls would have wanted some input. So lovely that they have a dog to grow up with.

BK, envious of your extensions. Have often wanted them done, but never been game. Are they hard to maintain.

Kismet, hope your not coming down with anything too serious and anti b's are helping Evie. Have to say my visits to the Naturopath for fertility health are keeping me healthy in general. Amberly's been sick for 2 weeks now and so has DH, yet I've been totally unaffected. I'm sure it's all the vitamins and herbs.

JFB, congrats at reaching the 12week breastfeeding milestone. You should feel vry proud sticking at it with all the challenges you've had.

All this talk about pudgy, marshmellow after belly is making me think twice
    about bub number two