Closed Thread
Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

oh nessie im so sorry u got a BFN....it must be hard seeing all those others with 2# bubs (and us here too)...wazza is the miracle man and i believe he will get u across the line. i would love to meet up .....let me know...and interested in the diet thing as im looking at about a 25kg weight loss goal (gulp gulp)....

fiona: i also was aghast at formula with bub #1 but seriously as long as bub gets some milk initially from u if u can then they get the immune benefits etc...E has had little top ups at bedtime most days since her birth and i didnt bat an eyelash this time and to be frank its for my conveience not cos he needs it (shock horror) as i know its not the EVIL its touted to be by the media etc....as long as bub is good and happy u will be too and a full baby is a happy baby means a happy mama.

better go tp bed...had mate up and all was good cooked great dinner and dessert E was a gem as usual other kids her and mine in bed we were having a laugh , chat , watching a B grade movie and a moscato flet like a night out nearly and then of course for the first time in weeeeeeeeeeeekks H wakes up and the party if ove....pooooooooooooooo of course...so typical!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - I'm sorry you got that result. It is the pits when everyone else around you is having 2nd, 3rd and even 4th babies......it's very stressful. I remember that feeling oh to well so my heart goes out to you....BUT keep going honey we are all here for you and will support you all the way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks for that invite....just might take you up on that, would love to see you and Ash again........

Fiona - Welcome home....don't feel bad about the formula, you do what makes you happy and more importantly what makes Indy happy and if he needs a top up then so be it......as for your milk supply try drinking a little bit of beer....apparently the yeast in it makes more milk......
    I used to cry all the time looking at Kade, i just couldn't believe he was mine (after 4 yrs of trying) and even now when Jett and he call out mum it catches my breath. Love my boys xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you are all having a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum. I'm with you. I just love being called mum. Definitely the most beautiful sound in the world when it comes out of my babies mouths.

Nessie. I'm sorry honey. It must be so difficult. Especially when some of us (me really) bang on about how difficult things are. You are such a wonderful mum. And I truly believe you will get your second bubba xxx

JFB and Nessie. Sorry, but I am SO sick of being fat! I've got about 6-8kgs to lose and just CAN'T stick to anything. Previous weight loss plans I can't stick to. And my puffy mats mellow belly hasn't gone down yet so I look even bigger than I am. I'm thinking of trying body trim as if I spend a heap of money on something maybe I will stick to it!! I had some hair extensions done yesterday and I was talking to a pregnant friend telling her how sick I was of being fat. At least you will have long hair she says. I said the PC comment would have been your not fat Kel. She said, well in not very PC. Hmmm, made me feel awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Fiona. Get rid of those boob Nazi lactation nurses. Do your best and top up with formula. That's what private hospitals advocate anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - get some top ups happening if you need. Boob nazis have a lot to answer.

Kel - you're not fat xx
    I get you though. I need to put the cupcake down and lose some weight.

Hope everyone is well. Spencer had his first party at hungry jacks yesterday. Was also the first party with a friend outside mum and dad's friendship circle. A few child care kids there. He had an amazing time and came home with a painted face - as a giraffe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Grace - I agree with everyone else - do what's right for you. I am very pro-breastfeeding so I get where the LCs are coming from (bf'ing rates drop dramatically at around 12 weeks so they are doing everything possible to encourage exclusive bf'ing) but, put it this way, if Indi wasn't hungry he wouldn't take it. I have always offered my kids a comp feed of formula when they seemed very hungry and I was dry. If they weren't hungry they didn't take it. if they were well it made them happy.

At the end of the day the wrong thing to do is to starve Indi, and offering him a bottle is exactly the opposite of that - it is not the opposite of bf'ing.

Nessie - oh I'm so, so sorry. Bring on Wazza!

MG - sounds like Spencer is becoming such a big boy!

Kel - oooh I would love to see your hair!! Dare to post a picture? What type of extensions did you get? I'd love to try them but don't have the guts.

AFU well our new puppy came home today. Aah we are all so in love.

IMG_3146.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg sonja.. he is GORGEOUS ..i have bad doggy cravings lately.....my gaol was to make it to 12 wks Bfing..i made it!!! i feel really secretly proud of myself even if i give top ups but as u said they make happy babies if they hungry...i was entertaining notions of making it to 9 months BFing even....ppl say weight loss really starts to be become noticable the longer u do it as well???

kel: u dont look at all fat to me in photo's....but i understand everyone has thier "weight" they want to be....ive found it hard to stick exclusiveky to lite and lazy (oppps lite and easy) but i'll stick with it for now....im about 22kgs heavier now than when i started ivf in 2007 (my normal weight)...**** ME DEAD....i feel so gross....i have so much to lose..especially the last 10 kgs will be hell and i KNOW i have a fear that i cant do it but the other day i thought ffs girl u did 10 rounds of ivf, u endured 6 years of uni YES u can lose this weight....my sister said to me recently oh u can come down and we can go to wineries when youve lost some weight...gee thanks am i disabled and banned from vineyards????

fiona: how are u going?

pw: im so sorry to haer about your little girl, u really sound like u did your very best. it reminds me of the romanian babies that were abandoned in orphanges but had such extremely disturbed attachment and behavioural problems that they often couldnt be fostered out etc.....i hope your next path brings u the well deserved success.

kismet: how is evie? is she over her bug?

amum4nay: how is N going? and little T? any word on his feet treatments?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    JFB breastfeeding is breastfeeding no matter what. Considering the cr@p you went through a few weeks ago you should be so proud of yourself. As for weight loss, I personally found the weight stayed on until I weaned completely, and even then I've got a few extra kilos still to go. I do an enormous amount of exercise (for me anyway) and yet still I have a pudgy marshmallow stomach. I hate it. If it's not gone in 12 months I'm getting a tummy tuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too Sonja. Think we can wrangle it through private health somehow? I hate pudgy marshmallow belly. What's that about? I didn't have it after Ruby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I think it's the result of so many caesarians. Lost muscle memory.