Closed Thread
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning girls

kel - that is fantastic re the sleep and your move.....did you build your house or are you moving into something else?

jfb - kade has had a cold for weeks...soooooooooooooo over it. he had missed alot of preschool because of it...green snotty nose yuck...

as for sleep well what is that.....kade was awake for 3 hrs last night....he coughed and woke himself up then wanted to be in bed with me......a wee bit tired today...thank god it's school hols, we are all still in our pj's.

hope everyone has a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

CONGRATULATIONS
    Fiona on the arrival of baby Indy! Hope you are enjoying him so far.

Spot - still thinking of you, gorgeous.

AFM, I am having a lot of trouble coping with losing my little girl, I'm now seeing a grief counselor to get a handle on it all. For those of you who don't know, I had to give K up 2 weeks ago, her behaviours were so violent and extreme, I just couldn't cope with them as a single parent. After struggling on for the last couple of months as her behaviour deteriorated by the day, I finally realised she absolutely needs what I can't give her - more than one parent. So the Department moved her to a big family in the mountains nearby and she has supposedly settled in well, but for me... I am gutted, there go my dreams again, back to square one with a broken heart. I don't even know if I will see her again.

What now? I have told DoCS I will only consider taking babies and toddlers from now on, but they are well covered for homes for babies, I would always be last in line. Sooo it's back to IVF. Sigh. I have one weak embie on ice (that they've told me probably won't make the thaw), I might transfer it soon just to keep moving forward, and I'm now about to start looking for an egg donor, heartened by the eventual success of Millie and Melk and a few other longterm IVFers I know.

Anyway that's my roundup. Sounds like you are all doing well, I check in on you all every few days. Give the babies big hugs and kisses from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sick bubs seem to be the trend...Evie has had croup, ear infection, sore throat and the runs since Sunday, runs have settled down thank goodness but she is still rather miserable, not eating, whinging, waking up etc etc, and we been cooped up inside all week, going a little nuts and now my throat is getting sore..great

BK - good boy Henry life will definately be easier if he keeps it up and when you move into your new home

JFB - your E sounds alot like my E with sleep or lack of it . Evie broke this pattern at around 16 wks when she finally started sleeping through to 5 or 6am then it got longer from there, it changed when I gave up the dreamfeed, daytime sleeps were still short naps though, I didn't care what she did through the day as long as she slept all night and she didn't start sleeping longer during the day until she was over 12 mths.

Amum - winter sucks bcs our kids are always walking snot balls.

Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - I don't know your circumstances - I am assuming K was a foster child??? I'm so sorry you have been through such tough times. You must be heart broken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    picky - i've been so worried about you...i sent you a pm on fb......i have been thinking of you though. good on you for going on the ivf rollercoaster again...hey you might as well try why you can i say......i'm sure miss k is happy in her new home and i hope one day you two will meet again. you did the right thing for her you must know that, you are such an angel to take on such a precious but broken little princess...i'm thinking of you hun and we'll all be here to support you whatever road you decide to take xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky it's sounds like you have had to make a very hard decision. One with much consideration and love. Whatever path you take I pray that you can find a baby to be filled with all the love you have to give xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - sorry I didn't see your post before. Such a heartbreaking decision to make but you did the right thing for K and that shows you care deeply for her, and your love and compassion for her has enriched her life. Perhaps if she is living close enough to you that you could request permission from her new foster parents to visit her? I'm not sure how the foster system works or if they allow that. She was with you for some time and one would imagine that the change in her life again would be confusing for her and it could soften the blow for both you and her if you could see her from time to time.
    Good on you for getting back on the ivf wagon, if it's any comfort to you, a friend of mine has finally got her 1st bfp after 6 years of ivf just when it all seemed impossible for her. I wish you well and please keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone

Well we're back from the farm and we had a great week. Went down with friends who also have 3 kids of similar ages so it was very kid friendly and lots of fun. Marc started properly walking while we were there. He's just so cute now.

Picky I'm so sorry to hear what you're been through. I can't begin to imagine the heart break you have experienced. I hope IVF finally brings you some happiness

Kel once again so happy to hear henry is finally letting you guys get some sleep. It's such a gift after 6 months of hell.

to all the sick kids. It's one of the few things I don't miss about Melbourne my kids were always sick. They still get colds but nothing like what we went through over there.

Got to go got heaps of muddy clothes and shoes to wash!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gorgeous girls!

Sonja sounds like you all had a lovely time away. Well done to Marc, I bet he is just delicious.

Picky you soooo deserve to a special bub in your life, I know you will get your dream & whoever is blessed enough to get you will be one lucky bubba

Fiona I hope you are settling to Mummyhood It's such a daze the first few months.

Kismet I hope Evie gets back to her normal healthy self soon, we have about 2 weeks out of the month sick ATM it drives me nuts. Today we had our antenatal group catch up & half the toddlers had snotty noses & coughs, Ash has also got it.

JFB did you go to playgroup? Honestly if you find a good one you will love it. I should be down your way soon, would love to see you & Amum if you're both free. Will keep you posted.

Kel you must feel like a new woman how you have kept it together is beyond me, you deserve a BIG pressie from DH.

Moong I just checked out Archie on FB, could he be any cuter?

Amum you are welcome any time to come visit us, it's only 2hours from Sydney & we will have lots of room. I can't wait, we are going to holiday rent it for 6 months as we need to get the house we are in renovated ready for rental, but I want to go now!!!!! Atleast we can go stay there when it's not rented.

Alittle sounds like Wazza has some new tricks up his sleeve for you, how is DH feeling about it all now? I still have 5 weeks before I see him

Well another BFFN, I have to say if I didn't have Wazza booked I would be ready to pull the pin on baby #2.
    We had our antenatal group get together today (6 of us) & only 2 of us don't have baby number 2 in tow, it was actually a bit of a challenge for me. Funny as it hasnt really bothered me in the past, maybe I'm not as optimistic as I have been in the past
    im thinking of doing Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge, I'm sooooo FAT! One of the girls today had lost like 30kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Picky Xx

Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes!
    Our beautiful boy Indy was born last Thursday (the 5th)
    Induced labour for 17 hours, ended in a cesearean.
    He is beautiful - I still can't believe it and have cried many times looking at him thinking how lucky I am.
    Got home from hospital Monday night. Have had some problems with milk supply so initially he lost a little more weight than they liked, easily fixed with formula top ups .... But it has been quite stressful with nurses visiting every day to weigh him and making a big fuss about my slow milk. It seemed that giving him formula a few times a day to top up after boob was something awful ... So a few tears here and there, hormones contributing, but now I figure as long as he is happy I am happy and the milk supply will either work out or not ... So we'll see...
    Through all this is he just gorgeous ... Of course sleeping more during the day than at night ... But we are so delirious with love that so far we are coping with the exhaustion!
    So many visitors we have barely had a few hours alone until this evening!
    So apologies that it has taken so long to get on here!
    DH will post some funny stories of our first week to his blog ... If he ever gets time!
    I'll upload some pics to my profile

Xx