Closed Thread
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Nessika - hope it all goes well

Mum4Nay - Glad your bubba is beautiful, sorry to hear of your troubles with Nathan, sounds tough.
    Hope he settles soon, change is hard, hopefully he'll adjust after a bumpy start. Hope the doc can provide some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    where is my post???????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Am hoping that its ok for me to join this thread. I usual post on the Poor Responders thread, but have recently got a BFP although have low progesterone so not out of the woods yet, but like Nessika dont want to keep on about it on PR's.

This is my first ever BFP so is all very new to me.

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #9

New Thread for you lovely ladies

EF x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh - nice new shiny thread!!

Welcome Nessika and LG.
    Congratulations on your BFPs.

Sorry - I haven't read very far back. Hope everyone is keeping well. Kel, I hope all is going ok at your mums and but unit and H is sleeping better for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been able to keep up. Just an update. Still in mother/baby unit. We have managed to stretch his feeds to four hourly, on losec meds, sleeping a bit better at night, but even the lovely midwives say that he is difficult. He has a short, like 20 min sleep after his feed. Then he wakes and needs resettling every 5-10min max til his next feed. It's exhausting...at least I know there will be an end to it, eventually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondekelli How exhausting! Was your baby born on time? New here & trying to catch up - so true that it will pass, glad that you are getting support.

Mum4Nay Congratulations! It must be a big difference bringing a newborn home as well as looking after a toddler - I might be looking to you for some tips toward the end of the year. GL that Nathan settles down

LG

AFM Such a busy day & really tired, I'm wondering if any of you had low HCG levels like me in early pg or low progesterone levels like LG? Anyway really look forward to getting to know you all better - hope everyone is looking forward to a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - welcome and congratulations on your BFP . I hope the levels rise for you. Stick with loads of progesterone support, I'm a big supporter of it to help keep the levels nice. I had 3 pregnyl injections after egg p/up & was using 5 pessaries a day in my pregnancy until 2nd trimester. I can't remember what my prog level was but it was within normal range but began to drop a bit consistantly, I just insisted on using alot of support for my peace of mind after a previous m/c.

Nessika - what is your hcg level? Mine was 53 at 15dpo. Had to have regular bloods done to make sure it was rising, it was but had some questionable ones at times. Then I got a surge. It was a worrying time bcs it can go either way, fortunately I was one of the lucky ones that resulted in a healthy bub. I hope you are too.

BK - sounds like you are working thru a rough time, hopefully not for too much longer.

M4N - poor Nathan, it must be very confusing for him, hope your appointment can point you in the right direction to help him. How are Tom's little feet, does he have to have them corrected?

Mini & Swede - are you both still lurking? how is everything? we haven't seen you here for awhile.

Tired - hope the girls have settled in well at home.

Alittle - how are you going?

JFB - I'm getting another symptom of the dhea, itchy scalp - yuk. Didn't think it would start this early, I'd just like to get the kick of energy I got last time. Did you eat kiwi fruit during your cycle? I can't bring myself to eat it again.

Hi to anyone I've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: yes i think i did in the 2ww, but missed a day here and there.

bk: hope things get better...is H unsettled due to the refleux or its just him?

hi LG and congrats.

think we might take H down the river later today..30 degrees is too hot for me..i should move to tassie..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet My hcg was 60 19dpo, I had a rpt b/t yesterday & it was over 200 so they are happy that it is going up. Our DD's are very close in age & my hcg was a big concern for that pg also. Was your DD small for gestational dates? Mine always was & such a big fuss was made but then everything was fine. GL you are going for #2, how long have you been on Dhea & stage of the cycle are you up to?

LochNessie I saw that you are hoping for a BFP what stage are you up to? GL it will be great to have lots of us pg at the same time

JFB Hope you get to cool down today, don't you prefer it to all this rain we've been having though, especially with little ones - I'm a Sydneysider too.