+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If i say casue to my DS he turns around and says no thats not an answer with this stern look on his face. Its really funny the face he pulls trying to be serious. Also if he ask me a question and i don't have the answer i'll say " I don't know". And then i get don't say that its naughty.. really weird but funny..... then he'll keep nagging me for annother answer and then i'll just come out with the yes and his right untill the nest talking attack he wants to have...

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hahaha my brother has a tshirt that says "They couldn't wait 'til I was walking and talking, and now all I hear is "sit down!" and "shut up!"

Very apt.

My brothers do not shut up and they're 7, 9 and 11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you imagine that you've just discovered the most amazing way to communicate. Why would you wanna stop??? My 2 year old talks non stop, even in her sleep. Enjoy the dabbling your little one is doing now cos when they start asking questions all day long and you have to constantly reply, that's what does my head in haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 18 month old only babbles still (has maybe 5 words total), but OMG she just doesn't stop. She just babbles and chatters and doesn't stop! DH and I can't wait until she has actual words though, because she chatters to us, seems to wait for an answer and gets frustrated when it's not the response she wants.

At least if she can talk, we'll know what she's saying!