+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Clomid Help

I don't even know if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for people who have been on Clomid. My husband and I have been ttc for a year now. All our blood results, sperm analysis for him and ultrasound for me came back normal. The fs says he thinks its just a matter of getting me to ovulate more regularly. This month is our first on clomid. I am wondering what's the longest its taken for you to ovulate on clomid? I took the tablets day 2 to 6 but I'm now CD23 and have not ovulated. He's not getting me to go back for testing this month, he's just got me temp charting and said if by day 34 my temp hasn't indicated ovulation , to start again with the provera to enduce a period then double the clomid next time. Im thinking of maybe just starting the provera now though as I don't want to delay things if nothing is happening anyway..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Becca85.

I know this reply is a bit late but i would say that CD 23 is definitely too late to ovulate. I took Clomid for 3 months to help conceive our DD and have just started on it again. I normally ovulate around CD 15/16/17 on 50mg. I don't think they like ovulation happening much later - I think it can affect the egg quality. Anyway, hope it happens for you on a higher dose. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply. I ended up taking the Provera a few days early and started my new cycle yesterday. Today I start at 100mg Clomid so fingers crossed it actually works this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting 50mg Clomid tonight. Hopefully this will be our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Becca and Jazzitup!

I'm on 100mg of clomid taken on CD2-6 and now on Day 14 (still haven't ovulated) but off to the clinic tomorrow for a scan and BT and hopefully a trigger!

to us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust to you Buttercup! How many months have you been TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since October 2009!! Not counting or anything lol

Is this the first month of TTC since having DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's our 2nd month. DD is only 15 months old but we thought we'd start trying early in case it takes a while. Don't you wish you had a crystal ball??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, tell me about it! Well my follie is at 18mm today so waiting to hear about the bloods

Sent from my HTC Salsa C510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for us all.
    Jazzitup, how long did you guys try before getting pregnant with DD?

I'm on my second day of taking 100mg clomid. Not only am i really hoping that I do ovulate, I'm also really hoping it's NOT when I'm in another state to hubby - I have to go to WA for a few days next week/the week after for a funeral