+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I only found out I was UTD when I was 6 weeks lol! So I didn't stop till ten weeks. Shame!
    Almost had a meltdown when one wasn't as dark as the day before, I was a paranoid mess lol!
    After seven m/c's you get that way!
    Congrats!!!
    Poas as much as you want, I say!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha braxtons mummy I was at the opposite end, got my BFP at only 3+1(because I am a testaholic) so legally I should be able to go over 7 weeks lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks it is then!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wasn't an addict last time as I got an early bfn and got a suspicous feeling a couple of weeks later. Then I got my bfp. I think this time I'll be a poas addict this time and I don't think that's a bad thing as it'll be my last pregnancy so I'm determined to enjoy it!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Electric, my fellow poas addict.

Just thought you might like to know... I actually did poas just this week! And it was a BFP!! lol Thank goodness.

I was chatting with some other mums who were talking about surprise pregnancies and mums going into labour with bubs never knowing they were utd and having neg pregnancy tests on admission to hospital. And then the question came up that as hcg drops during the course of pregnancy would it ever be low enough to give you a bfn if you poas at 20+ weeks. Well not for me lol got a beautiful pos line at 21+5 way before the control line appeared so must be lots of hcg still in my system.

Do I win a prize?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahahaha JA you sly old dog, you win

I totally don't feel guilty now hehe.

Eko, I have gotten worse with each pregnancy, with my first I tested got BFN and actually waited a whole few days before testing again, this time round well it iis just embarrassing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    When I stop testing, I'll let you know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    When I stop testing, I'll let you know!
    bahaha I think of you everytime I see the contents of my top drawer LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested from 9dpo to about 10 weeks!! Every day/second day. First couple of weeks was with frer's then used ic's from then on. I actually did a test today at 18 weeks just to see what the lines looked like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha! So glad I'm not the only one. I thought I was an idiot for still testing at 9 weeks!! I got my BFP at 3w+2. I tested twice more that week. I then stopped till about 6 weeks and did one weekly. I had a dream 1st trimester with no ms so didn't believe that it was real! I'm now 16w and would still POAS if I had any!!