+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks ladies sooooooo anyone wanna swap a quicksmart (in vcg, no stains nothing) for a vcg zapp? lol. i live in brizzie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    thanks ladies sooooooo anyone wanna swap a quicksmart (in vcg, no stains nothing) for a vcg zapp? lol. i live in brizzie.
    worth a try LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fionaalice View Post
    RDCO - what are the diffreences - pros & cons of the Zapp & the Buzz?

I have been thinking about the Buzz for my baby due in June ... we were going to get that and hire a maxi cosi capsule to fit it, then we were given a carseat/capsule combo - which won't fit the buzz .... but thinking of hiring the capsule for a few months anyway to make life easier and still get Buzz?

haven't looked into Zap.

Hope that makes sense!
    Would love your thoughts.
    Zapp is purely your "whip into the shops" or travel stroller. Small, light, easy to handle and easy to fold. The Zapp (not the Xtra...you'd have to double check that) can be taken as carry-on for flights. Your Maxi-Cosi capsule can also be fitted to the Zapp (old style or Xtra). Zapp Xtra has the option of rear-facing and reclining the seat so can be used for little bubs as well as toddlers + (my 3.5 yr old recently used ours on holiday).

Buzz is your "big"/deluxe/heavy-duty pram/stroller with the bassinet option and two seat liners...one for when bub is smaller and one for toddler +. It's more comfortable for when your child needs to be in it for a long walk/period of time. Still easy to fold down and incredibly easy to unfold (it unfolds itself...you just need to release a latch). It's on the heavy side, though. And the whole capsule thing, like you mentioned, is pretty great too.

I love them both and they have both had a lot of use in our house. Check eBay for access to accessories for the Quinny range that aren't available in Australia (one down-side...they don't stock the full range here).

Happy stroller shopping!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post

Haha - wouldn't give mine up for all the tea in China Good luck, though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading through this old thread. I am wanting to get a stoller to take as carry on baggage when we fly domestically in a few weeks.

So - is Quinny Zapp ? Quinny Zapp Xtra or Quicksmart the way to go ? I have seen the quicksmart Easy Fold, and also the Quicksmart basic fold away stroller.

Any ideas which is best for aircraft travel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How old is your child? I have ended up trying both the Quicksmart and Quinny Zapp... The Zapp is absolutely straight sitting up and the shoulder straps sit very high so unless your child is big and doesn't mind sleeping with their head dangling then it's ok.. I actually prefer the Quicksmart now... it can slightly recline back so the child's head just doesn't dangle forward. hope that helps. Oh and the Zapp Xtra would be useless as it only folds in 2 pieces, the seat has to totally come off and you still have to carry that around - which isn't ideal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by xyz987; 23-05-2014 at 16:56.