+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay, welcome back! I'm so glad that everything has turned out awesomely for you.

Perhaps thanks might be in order for the pathetic loser who "turned you in"... Hmmm... Nahhh!! They'll get theirs, just like you have gotten yours... But their's won't be nice!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Von Zipper For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (24-02-2012),laurea  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Yayayayayayayay! You're back!

Your tale is a cautionary one. Sometimes it terrifies me that I'm SO obviously me on these forums. If someone just happened to be looking, it wouldn't take much to figure out that Sian is...well...Sian. By the same token, if someone does want to be a complete and utter low-life b***h and do to me what was done to you then I hope I can handle it with as much class and dignity as you have. You're an amazing person and I'm glad you know that WE all know that, even if there's one stupid cow out there who doesn't!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (24-02-2012),laurea  (24-02-2012),MuminMind  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww you guys!!!!!! *mooshy mooshy*

See, THIS is why I love bubhub and I am so glad to be back.....I was seriously having withdrawals and often found myself with nothing to do!! (I even did house work....ICK)

Thank you so much to alll of you for the continuing awesome support!!!!

I am just so relieved that things are finally working out for me!!! Got a call from the recruiter today to say that as they are upping my salaray figure and paying a few thousand more than the last person, they are just waiting on the big boss to sign off on the contract and that will be on Wednesday so I now have an extra long weekend before I start my new job.

My dad called me today (I just emailed my parents, at the same time, to let them know I'd changed jobs) and I told dad the full story.....mum hasnt even sent back the read receipt I requested in the email to let me know that she has at least acknowledged whats going on..................I really miss her - we haven't spoken since the night she grilled me and gave me the third degree interrogation about me and EX..no "there there" no hug no nothing...............she's so so strange! She did attempt contact and ask if DD and I were free last weekend but we weren't and I havent heard from her since...though it was done via email and her emails didnt end with the usual "LOL Mum xx" so there's a subtle hint to say she's still obviously mad at me....for what, I'm still not sure yet...Was kinda hoping the new job email would give her an excuse to call me and be an ice breaker..,.though now I'm thinking it's probably earnt silent treatment as she will be all angry that I didnt call her or god knows what she'll come up with.

Just wish she'd give me a hug.

OH well, I'm sure she'll come around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so glad you are back. I enjoy your posts so much.

So glad everything is finally working out for you and you can put the pasy behind you.

Sorry about your mum, i am sure she will come around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Awwwwww FF, I'm sure your Mum will come around, just give her time. It'd be nice if she had just switched straight into supportive mode, though.

Oh well, you've got us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    really only dropping in to say hi, glad you're back and let you know im back too (hoping its who i think it is and i havent completely messed things up here) xx