+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a family to assist my universtiy study

Hi everyone,

I am currently studying my Masters degree in Child Analytic Psychotherapy and the main component of the second year is to observe a newly born baby. This is so i can learn about ordinary infant development. The guidelines for this is that i am not to know the family and i would need to meet the family prior to the birth, which as you could imagine makes it a bit tricky.

The observation would be for one hour per week over the course of the study year. Ideally i am looking for a family within the inner eastern suburbs of melbourne out as far as burwood or around the flemington area where i will be studying.

Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help or possibly even point me ni the direction of someone who may be interested.

Kind regards,

Rhiannon
    Last edited by Rhianno Dow; 23-02-2012 at 20:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't message you as you don't have enough posts yet, but if you can give me our details I'll pass them on to a couple of mums I know that have children and are due next month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Able to help... but far away

Hi Rhiannon,

I'd love to help... but i'm a bit far away (Yarra Ranges area).

If this isn't a prob for you, I'm due late March with my first baby and plan to be a stay at home mum (so am flexible with meeting times).

Cheers,
    Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank-you

Hi There,
    Thanks so much for your reply and offer -much appreaciated! Unfortunately the yarra ranges however is a little too far away. Good luck with your pregnancy and the early time with your baby.
    Thanks again,
    Rhiannon