+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things you will/wont buy for your next pregnancy/baby.

For me.. I want a foward facing pram with a car capsual. The amount of times i woke ds up getting him out of the car! And he hated not seeing me in the pram. I also wouldnt mind those sucking in belly things after baby is born.. Even if they dont work it mite give me a little confidence.

Something ill buy again is those little heats to stop them getting flat head!

I wouldnt buy again... A change table.. Never used mine. Or resuable nappies.. I wasnt happy with how they sat. I also knownt have to test every single bottle on the market.. Done that all now lol.

What are some items you wished you did buy and what are some items you wished you didnt. And what is some you will be buying again?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't buy a cot or a bassinet, I would've bought an Amby Hammock and then moved straight into co-sleeping as both my girls do anyway.

I would have just 3 types of slings, a ring / adjustable sling for quick trips, a nice woven wrap and my Ergo - I think with these three you can do so much.

I wouldn't buy so many new clothes.

I would have a great baby monitor - if I could afford it even a video one.

I would still pay top dollar for the best car seats I could afford.

And I wish I had my Baby Jogger from the outset and didn't buy an expensive umbrella stroller!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Next time I agree with you will definitely be buying a pram with the capsule because I had to wake dd so much. I will definitely be buying a swing that I can just put on and away it goes. Won't be buying another baby bath dd never used it she just bathed with me. That's about it really it's amazing how much I brought for my first bub that I didn't use lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would get one of those mattress beds that I could put into my bed when he/she is a newborn. Stop me stressing about having then sleeping in the bed after feeds!

I wouldn't get a Velcro wrap, a bath seat, or newborn baby shoes (presents!!!).

Sent from my phony phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll be buying a much bigger baby bath this time round, an ergo (had twins so couldn't carry both), a reversible pram and a change table. Mostly to store stuff on but also because I used the dining room table last time and would have gotten a lot of use out of it if I had one.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    i want an Ergo, and a better pram!

everything else i have, i used and would use again.

beaing a c section mumma, change table was crucial for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would get a good quality pram with a toddler seat option.
    We're looking into getting one now.
    We were handed down almost everything though, so we didn't get anything that we regret.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next time I'll definitely get a capsule for the car. Even though my Bugaboo has a bassinet, I hated constantly waking DS up and felt I could never drive anywhere during nap times, which for a newborn is all the time!

I'd also get a different sling/wrap for a newborn. The Baby Bjorn I feel wasn't supportive enough until about 3mths. The Monkey sling I brought I didn't like at all.

I would not buy as many 'nice outfit' clothes....I literally have a cupboard full of name brand clothes that haven't been worn. I'd stick with more basic jumpsuits for first 3mths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want a good, comfy carrier / sling of some sort for this bub. And a good quality pram that has a higher weight capacity than 17kg. Need something to fit 2 babes this time though.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wouldn't buy a change table, baby bath, bottle Warmer or sterilizer

I'd buy a ergo, more mcn's and capsule