+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I won't even bother looking at the comp this year, last year alot of parents got really nasty and competitive when it's meant to be a bit of fun. Some people take those sort of comps way too seriously

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it pays to have a large social circle to obtain lots of votes.. Or buy a zip Wondersuit..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaycol View Post
    I guess it pays to have a large social circle to obtain lots of votes.. Or buy a zip Wondersuit..
    Yeah- I guess, if your insecure enough. (cause it (the comp) screams it to me when you have to get other people to vote for you) lol

I on the other hand think it's good to have a judging panel- shame it's only for those wearing the outfits...

No way would I buy one of those suits...I live in the tropics- bub doesn't even wear snuggly stuff in the air con- it's just wayyy to hot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Temet Nosce~ View Post
    I won't even bother looking at the comp this year, last year alot of parents got really nasty and competitive when it's meant to be a bit of fun. Some people take those sort of comps way too seriously
    How did it get nasty? were you able to write stuff on someone elses photo or something? LOL
    Last edited by magic star; 22-02-2012 at 13:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over 53 thousand babies were entered last year. That's a lot of babies!!!
    Not sure how t was judged last year but this year there will be a wonder suit baby, peoples choice and the companies one as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did check and about one in forty had the suit. I had already bought one last week cos I like zip suits anyway. Was mighty peeved though when I uploaded my pic to the comp that the bonds software cropped it to a square pic. If I'd have known it was to be square, I'd have picked a piccy that looked good as a square!

Just a bit o fun, I don't expect to get anywhere with it...esp as my entery was labelled no 26000 and something Oh well, maybe next year...

Good luck to anyone who bothered to enter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^Lol and I wouldn't have bothered had I known that to get anywhere (without bias) you needed to have a suit...lol (I've only known about it this morning from the Today Show- there was no mention about the zip suit-yeah yeah suckered!)

Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I entered both my kids in but I already had one of the zip up suits and mine was cheaper then what they are selling it for online! I think if you really look at the babies that have won previously that they all kinda have the one look, nothing to unique about them but still beautiful. I think in the end they choose the babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last year I was a spectator (again this year) and the ladies on the Facebook page got right out nasty (worse then controversial topics in hubbub nasty). I also remember the website crashing last year because so many babies were entered.

Still I vote for all of my friends bubs, they are all cute

Sent from my LT15a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    and we wonder why kids grow up with body image problems