+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im another swtor fan.....love it Heaps better than WOW imo!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    The Kitchen
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    Im another swtor fan.....love it Heaps better than WOW imo!
    DH Is very into this. Infact he has been peeing me off of late with being bored now his main character is level 50.

In regards to a Malee character.. I have tired it. I just don't like the way the game is played, how you move and attack within these kinds of games. However give me a Sniper Riffle and the ability to hold my breath and you are going down.*

I also was enjoying Rage till I found out that I can't drive a car with WSAD. I have to remember to buy a playstation type controller for my PC next time I go to a shopping centre as DH got me the game for Chrissy and I hit a dead end (needing to drive) on boxing day.

*you will only go down if I sneak up on you, I can't dodge bullets to well and can't shoot a moving target but I really only get practice at LANS maybe only every 6-12 months and when I can be bothered playing in my schedule. Mind you the boys are commenting that I am getting better.. I actually came 3rd in a game of more then 3 players last weekend (8 infact). It was the high of my year.