+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Progesterone levels at 6 weeks

Hi ladies! I hope I can join in and ask for some advice on my results... I just had my 21 day test done this morning and it came back with prog- 43 ng/ml or convert to 108 nmol/L , e2- 1205 pmol/L and Lh- 6 IU/L .. The Dr said as long as prog stays about 30 I think we are all good but she said they were really good levels at this time...I also got told when I was ovulating My e2 was at 2087 my Dr said I had a high risk of twins... I'm wondering with my results today does that look like both have taken? I'm a little lost lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dr thinks you had 2 eggs this month because oestrogen was 2000. It's roughly 1000/egg.
    If you want to know if you have 2 placentas you'll need your hCG, which is made by the placenta. Then compare your numbers with the betabase median for a guess at how many you've got. Note the hCG range is quite large so it's still just a guess. Progesterone just reflects how many eggs popped.
    Due to natural variations all the pg-related numbers you see are to help you guess, none of them are definitive.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Progesterone levels at 6 weeks

Wow thank you so much!!! ur post has really helped me very informative!! Thank you I guess I'll have to wait and see what my hCG is and wait for my first scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    can anyone help me please, i had my blood test yesterday and my hcg levels were 665 and my progesterone levels were 388 is this indication of twins ?