+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope2487- Thats great you got so many but this is the reason my confusion with Low AMH, every person i talk to, the low amh doesnt seem to give any real indication of whats going to happen, i really wonder when they do more research in years to come, if they will find that is doesnt seem to have much bearing on anything....probably wishful thinking but some people get 24 and some get 2, yet they make you stress about this magical number(amh) but they cant tell you why some get high and some get low, it really makes me wonder if they have any idea at all lol.

I hope you get so many to fertilize hun and maybe some frosties to

I completely agree Hubba! AMH was my main diagnosis and obviously for me that doesn't seem to be the issue. And they make it seem so dire when they tell you it. I wish you all the best and hope you find someone who can have a positive outlook on it. X

Similar Threads

1. Single Parents - Questions and Responses
    By Amberlea in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 17-09-2015, 16:20
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-05-2012, 08:01
  3. Extremem negative responses?
    By flyawayfree in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 18:00