Closed Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Set

Hi I would love to review the Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Set. I am about to start toilet training my 2nd child. She is almost 2 and wants to do what her big sister does...therefore no nappy and likes sitting on the toilet. Only problem is she still doesn't get what we do on the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    who needs Disney just let her see what you do on the toilet

we have started in the last 3 days take her every 1/2 hr and she will get what you do on the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews

Default “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” ~Pooh Bear

I'd love to trial the Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Seat. I'm about to embark on toilet training my little darling. She's our pride & joy & although she is growing up WAY to fast, I won't be sad to say goodbye to nappies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Toilet training

To be honest as much as I would like my little one to start on the big toilet I found the potty so much easier. I have shown my little one what is in the toilet but she does not quite understand. It took me 3 days to toilet train my first. It was so easy. I even stopped putting night nappies on after 2 months because she would just wake me if she needed to go, that was after the 3 days. I find a potty was obvious to see if they had gone wees or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi guys - you need to apply via the official thread for reviewers for this product here:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...from-Childcare

We'll only review applications in that thread. Thx