+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I would if I did my nails, but I don't so it's never come up. I've lightly put on some blush and pretended to put mascara on him a few times when he's begged for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My 4yo DS1 loves having his nails painted. And dressing up in his sister's dresses. And fairy wings. And his fave colour is pink. And he loves magical unicorns. And he raids my make up whenever he can.

He's also the biggest stereotypical boy child you'd ever meet he's certainly a mixed bag, my boy, which is what makes him perfect.

I've no qualms with boys doing "girly" stuff, just like I have no issues with girls doing "boy" things.

*I can haz typos*

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son wanted me to do his so I brought his some black polish of his own. At only 6 years old he got teased at school for it so now he will only wear it on his feet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is only 1 however loves watching his older sisters get theirs done and so I painted his toes only after a fb vote with hubby and was actually surprised at how many boys love their nails painted.

IMO for far too long boys have missed out on the general extras, girls have the pretty hair accessories, bangles etc... My lil man loves his boy bands we created sort of a sweat band/head band and really helps keep those curls out of his face 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    DS always asks his Aunty to paint his nails for him (he's never seen me paint mine), and I don't care. At the moment he's sporting purple and green polish. He also has pink polkadot shoes which he picked out, dolls and a pink toy pram *shrugs*
    My almost-4 yo DS has green and purple too! Alternate nails and with glitter too
    Needless to say I think it's fine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lulululu For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DS1 asked me to paint his toes red once - which I did no probs.

He also uses my make-up brushes while I put my face on in the morning - likes to brush his hair when I do too!!

I got a bit worried the other day when he busted in on me in the toilet putting a panty liner on my undies - he asked me why my jocks had a bandaid on them ... I was thinking it may be his next request which I would definitely decline!! Haha

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I painted DS2's nails sparkly pink the other day. Not sure how that's meant to relate to who he's ultimately sexually attracted to...

Then again, I "let" him do ballet, play with Barbies and encourage his love of sewing, so maybe best not to ask me

P.S. He is SUCH a good ballet dancer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (24-02-2012)