+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't see a problem with it!? It's fun why the h!ll wouldn't they want their nails painted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love nail polish on guys! Why should girls have all the fun?!?
    Last edited by Atropos; 21-02-2012 at 21:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't have a son, but a divine little boy I see at playgroup ALWAYS has nail polish on and always fluro colours, especially lime green. It gets so many raised eyebrows from other Mothers, but I love it! He is such a little ham and I always look forward to seeing what 'colours' he has on whenever I see him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't really understand why people assume little boys that wear nail polish means they will be gay, I have several gay male friends and none of them wear nail polish, so really it makes no sense. But anyway, My eldest isn't interested in having his nails painted, I paint mine weekly and he has never asked me to do his, but his 2yr old brother loves having his toes painted, he just loves looking at the colours and playing with his toes afterward and it is super cute to watch to yep I paint his nails with out a second thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cannot believe the amount of people that think if a child has nail polish on that they are gay. Really? They are just little kids, far out , let them have their fun..

I never personally painted ds nails but that's because I don't paint mine.

My friends son always had his painted , I couldn't see an issue.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

nicoletta  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    From a more adult point of view...
    I had a boyfriend once who painted his nails (black or grey) I found it hot hot hot... for some reason it totally turned me on... and I can vouch that he certainly isnt gay

To be honest I dont know any gay men who paint their nails... and more than a couple of straight men who do...

DS isnt old enough to ask for his nails to be painted yet, but I doubt I would deny him. My issues would be will he smear it all over everything before it dries and can I keep the polish just on those tiny little finger nails, I struggle not to paint the better part of my hand when I do my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My chauvanistic jerk of a brother used to wear nail polish when he a little boy. He'd probably not tell you, but he did. He also dressed up in my dresses occasionally.

As I said, he's a chauvanist pig... so it didn't effeminate him in any way... though it might be nice if it had have...

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No polish requests here, but no objections either.

Ds1 does love experimenting with lipstick, taking my old handbags shopping and wearing beads and glittery accessories. Quite a look when you team them up with desert boots and motorbike t-shirts.

He's happy, I'm happy. Heaven help anybody who tries to convince him he doesn't look as fabulous as he thinks he does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not that thrilled about my girls having their nails painted actually... they do them all the time, I just didn't want them into nail polish/makeup so young. BUT since my rules have gone out the window if I had a son I would allow him to as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chameleon For This Useful Post:

OurLittleBlessing  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We can only laugh at these people who think a kid might "catch gay" from having his nails painted :-S

If a little girl plays in the dirt or with trucks, will she "turn gay" because it's not a particularly feminine thing to do?

Some minds are so shallow!