+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here!
    Had my 1st IUDI today!!!! Woooooo!!
    congrats loulabelle & kite! How is it all progressing?
    Hows everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone, I never check this section but this just popped up dp and I have one DD who is 15 weeks old

Baby wearing, co-sleeping, booby feeding mummy to one

Thanks
    Reviews
    lulululu that is interesting DD actually hates the beach now though she used to love it when she was just under 18 months.

Kite congrats to you and your partner, hope she has a wonderful pregnancy. IVF costs are pretty high aren't they, was looking in to having our 3rd child using DP's eggs looks like that will be postponed couple more years, maybe for our 4th cause i want another child now

Rainbow Road i been reading your blog with envy.

Demdez for lucky first hey!!

Ettienne congrats on new bub, hows parenthood

In other news ladies i have a little issue with what kids call DP and i, at the moment they going back and forth between mama and first names (not sure i like my kids referring to me with my first name) whats everyone doing/planning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atizmum View Post
    In other news ladies i have a little issue with what kids call DP and i, at the moment they going back and forth between mama and first names (not sure i like my kids referring to me with my first name) whats everyone doing/planning
    Hi all, I'm Kite's gf. Just found out I'm pregnant and still spinning around in shock a bit. About the naming issue, we're planning to be mummy (me) and mama (Kite). This works well for both of us as Kite's not a huge fan of the word 'mummy' anyway whereas I can't conceive of being a mum without my child calling me mummy.

But if bub starts in on the first name thing I doubt we'll stress too much. We all know who we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becsh congrats once again. So nice that both of you on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    just stumbled into this thread I'm currently at home with a new little person, she is 8 weeks old. my DP has returned to work. we are also thinking about going again in june.gr8 to find others to chat too

we are mummy (me) and dp is mum. she too can't get mummy..lol. so how is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All

My partner and I have just found out we are preg also Super excited! Sorry to hear about ur donor backing out I have had a few do that!

I was going to do IVF but I dropped 35 kgs in the past year so we decided to try it just a few times at home with a new donor before going down the IVF path - but lucky for us it worked first time

We are both super excited and can't wait for bub to arrive in NOV

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Our original donor backed out so we'll be doing IUI in Sept.

I hope we conceive quickly, because we won't be able to afford too many cycles of it!

We've decided I'll be mummy, she'll be Mum or Ma...I'll be carrying, and have always wanted to be mummy!

I can't wait to start TTC. I deeply wish we could start NOW but there are a few things that have to get done first!

Nice to have people to chat with though - and congrats on all your pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Our original donor backed out so we'll be doing IUI in Sept.

I hope we conceive quickly, because we won't be able to afford too many cycles of it!

We've decided I'll be mummy, she'll be Mum or Ma...I'll be carrying, and have always wanted to be mummy!

I can't wait to start TTC. I deeply wish we could start NOW but there are a few things that have to get done first!

Nice to have people to chat with though - and congrats on all your pregnancies
    Good luck for September, and fingers crossed for a winter baby!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lulululu For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyJaystar View Post
    Hey All

My partner and I have just found out we are preg also Super excited! Sorry to hear about ur donor backing out I have had a few do that!

I was going to do IVF but I dropped 35 kgs in the past year so we decided to try it just a few times at home with a new donor before going down the IVF path - but lucky for us it worked first time

We are both super excited and can't wait for bub to arrive in NOV
    Congratulations! Hope all is going well and no morning sickness