Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PLEASE!!

My 19 month old daughter is showing signs of readiness for toilet training. I'm 34 weeks pregnant now and would love to start trying to get her organized before the next baby shows up. I would love to test these products!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me. My 27mo is interested in the toilet so I was to provide her with as much gentle encouragement as I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pick me

i have a 6,5,4 and 2 year old regularly, 2 yr old is starting to want to go to the potty and we are having a few issues with the 4 and 6 years olds.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

My daughter is SOOO ready for toilet training! We have just moved from Sydney to Brisbane and were waiting till the move was over before starting because we knew the disruption would just set us back anyway. I haven't arranged anything for training so would LOVE the opportunity to review this product.... so please pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

I run a family day care and currently have 6 children between 18 months and 3 who would benefit from the use of this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Because I have 4 kids 3 that are toilet trained so I have had plenty of experience and a 13 month that I am ready to get started with he pulls his nappy off all the time is cloth bummed so I think ready to give it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

PICK ME

My one and a half year old has started racing after his older brother towards the toilet lifting his shirt. I've been debating on how to start him and if I should start him now. He seems pretty keen to do just what his big brother does. This would be a definate starting point if he could test this cool pooh gear. Pick him please.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

PICK ME!!!!

My DD (2years and 5 months) has been doing as well as can be expected with her self started toilet training, but a 4 in 1 would be super handy. She's too short to climb onto the "big toilet" and she doesn't like the fact that she "falls in". So the steps and the seat insert will come in handy there. also she Refuses to wear a nappy of a night time and demands to have the potty just outside her bedroom door incase she needs to go... an all in 1 would be handy. and Her brother could use it when he's Bigger (currently 7 months) Please Pick Us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!! Perfect timing as we're just starting to toilet train our 19 month old and the 4 in 1 looks groovy!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast