Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me :)

I would love to review this.

I have a 3 yo and an almost 1 and would love to give this a try...toilet training so far has not been going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!

I have a 26 month old daughter who is taking her nappy off at every chance she gets! She is showing signs of wanting to use the toilet but I don't know where to start! I also have a 14 month old boy that would get use out of this potty because he likes copying his sister!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me

Hi, I would like to review this as my son seems ready to be toilet trained but is reluctant to sit on the toilet. I hope this product can help him gain interest in sitting on the potty/toilet and start the training soon. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!

I'm wanting to start toilet training my 15 month old son as he has started taking his nappy off by himself and it would also be good as my partner and I are planing on trying for our second child soon & buying 2 lots of nappies is an added expense that we could do without!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please!!!

I am about to potty train my 18 month old!!

She just saw the picture on the computer as she is on my lap and says " I poop in pooh" I think we may have awinner with this one!!!
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Would love to be selected as while DD is well on her way in TT, she does struggle with sitting on the toilet properly (for which the on toilet seat would be great to try) and she cannot get up by herself so the high stool would be awesome.

So I'd love to test the features that may work well for older ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me.

I'm am about to start training my 18month old dd as she is showing signs that she is ready and I am not sure what to do as she is my first. This product looks like it is a great place to start and will help her transition through all the different stages of training.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me please!

my almost 3 year old daughter is in the starting process of toilet training and this will be awesome for her to gain more confidence in using a potty rather than always having accidents in her pull ups. she also gets scared of big toilet and she can enjoy using it as a step stool to get onto the big toilet when shes ready. it will be awesome! thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me, pick me....

Pick me please. I have 2 angels about too give it a go. My oldest son is 30 months (2 & 1/2), and then his little sister is actually copying her, so will try with her after we finish with him. She is 1 .

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast