Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pick me

trying to toilet train 18 month old for day care, she hates nappies cries when i put them on so clearly stating its time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please pick me

Please pick me - I have tried toilet training my two year old with little success so far so I am really keen to give this a try.

My daughter loves Winnie the Pooh so I am hoping this will be the extra incentive to get started.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me!!

please pick me, i've got a very tall 2 and a quarter year old, this potty looks good as it looks big, would love to try it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

I am the busy mum of 4 children, the oldest 2 whom I homeschool. The youngest one is just ready for toilet training now and my toilet seat etc are quite grotty after 3 others (they were 2nd hand to start with), so I would love to trial something that looks as innovative as the Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Set.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

Pick Me please. My 2 yr old son has started telling me when he has done a pee pee by holding himself and coming to me with a worried expression on his face so I think it is time to toilet train him. As he is my first child and I have no idea where to start and I'm sure this would be a great help to get me started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please. My 2 year old wont poo or pee on the simple potty I have. He will sit on it for an hour and even though I KNOW he has to do a poo, he wont. As soon as I put his nappy on, tadaaaahhh!
    2 Weeks ago I was grabbing a nappy and he managed to poo on the porch in those 3 minutes
    I think I need to swap to a slightly more fancy potty than what I have now and even a seat for him at some stage.
    Besides, what goes better with poo than pooh?

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Pick Me!

My little boy is ready to start potty training though he is only one year old. He does everything early - started walking at 10 months, talking a bit and he already takes an interest in the potty. He knows when his nappy is soiled and wants to be changed right away. I've heard that you can start potty-training at this age if the child takes interest and I would like to give it a try.

I hope you will consider us to be a part of your esteemed team of reviewers.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me !!!

my daughter Tracy (2.5yrs) is not doing very well with potty training and this would be an opportunity for her to improve and make a breakthrough - the set looks nice and is hopefully practical - we'll have to try and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!

My dd is 2 now and we would like to toilet train soon and being pooh bear would entice her more!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default It's a shame my little one is too young for this!

This looks like a great product to review. It's a shame my little girl is only 13months and it would be a dream come true if she was ready to be toilet trained this early but I think it'll be a while off yet *sighs*. Best of luck to those that get chosen

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast