Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me

my daughter is showing signs of toilet training, she runs and tells me when its time to change the nappy! This product looks ideal for her to start her toilet training experience

Thanks
    Reviews

Red face Pick me!

My 21 month old son is a "Pooh Bear" fanatic. I could only get him to sit still for nappy changes by switching to Huggies as they have a Pooh motif for him to talk to!

He is expressing a strong interest in the toilet at the moment and I would love to start the training process. This Pooh set would help to make it a fun and engaging process for him, which is super important to me. And you'd be making a young boy who doesn't yet understand that pictures of Pooh on products doesn't equate to meeting the real Pooh VERY happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PICK ME!

Im having trouble with my son (3) he will start pre kinder in the middle of the yr and we are nearly in march. they have to be totally toilet trained so they can attend.

we have tried everything to no avail. we are running out of ideas and getting to the stage where were about to pull our hair out.

weve been trying for over a yr yes a yr!

HELP!
    this is my last hope.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

Pick Me, or rather pick us. Perfect timing for our daughter who has started toilet training. She wants to be independent so the stool would be a great help to her.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

My dd2 is 2yrs 1 month and is telling me that she needs to do a 'wee' but doesn't want to use the potty, she wants to use the toilet but then when I put her on it she freaks out like she is about to fall in. I also don't like her holding on to the normal seat with her hands because of the germs.

Please pick us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is such perfect timing. We are just about to start toilet training next week with our son. I think this would help make the experience easier for him as he just loves Winnie!

Fingers crossed we are one of the lucky ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick Me!!! DD is about to start toilet training and i think she would find it much easier if she had 'Pooh Pooh' to train with her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me Me Me please!!! My 20 month old has just started toilet training last week and we could definitely use this trainer set. No idea what is best to buy so just been holding her on the top. This would help us from risk of falling in and test what trainer set is best!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me!

Yes please! My 16mth old would love to learn to poo, with pooh....lol