Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh would live this just in the process if starting to toilet train DD
    Pretty please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! My son has been showing signs of being ready to start using the potty. He gets easily distracted though and the pooh bear theme would be great at keeping him entertained whilst waiting for the magic to happen!

Also as we going camping/away a bit the easy to take along system would be perfect for camping!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'd love to review pooh's potty training

Pick us!Our little man is starting to show signs of going to the potty, we haven't bought one as unsure where to start so we'd love this opportunity to review this product!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me Please...

Just in time for my son, i want to start toilet train for him, really really need the right potty. This potty can be used on the toilet and as a step stool too. perfect for a boy.

I would love to try this potty for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My daughter turned 2 on the weekend, she has been telling me when she wants to use the toilet but seems heistant to use the 'big people toilet' so to test drive the Trainer Set from Childcare would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mods!

My dd, 20 months has just started tt. She's very interested in the toilet, so we would be able to give some great feedback in the review. I have also written other bubhub reviews before, so I know what's expected.

Thanks in advance, Laura.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    Please...
    This would be excellent for my 4 year old daughter who was toilet trained at the age of 2 but because of a major surgery and now other issues a rising from that we have had to go back to the beginning of the world of toilet training! Something like this would be amazing!!!

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is 22 months and I'm looking at starting her potty training now. This cute potty is great with Classic Pooh, as she love's this cuddly character. I would be happy to give a detailed review also.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!

PICK ME!

My son decided to start training himself the other week. I think there's a lot of motivation to be like his big sister...
    However despite a positive start he's since decided the toilet is just w-a-y too scary to attempt. Maybe this with the transition idea would do the trick.
    (Plus it's very cute!)

THanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test and review this product, would definately assist in toilet training my 2 1/2yr old