Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 10 Reviewers for the Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Set from Childcare

Childcare and the team at Bub Hub are giving 10 Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Disney Classic Pooh 4 in 1 Total Trainer Set valued at $39.95! (and keep the kit afterwards)

Name:  cnp_potty.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  15.4 KB

We are inviting 10 parents to make toilet training a breeze with the Disney Classic Pooh 4-in-1 total trainer set from Childcare, complete with deluxe potty, portable training seat, high and low step stools, this set is sure to see you through all of the phases of potty and toilet training and is suitable for all children aged 6 months and up.

If you would like to review the Toilet Trainer Set, apply in THIS thread by posting "pick me!" & tell us why we should pick you!

We'll be selecting 10 reviewers later this week!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email. (this is a change to the way in which we have handled reviewer panel opportunities previously)

Note: If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.
    When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.)

Plus we do our best to make sure everyone gets a chance to review a new product, so it's not always the same people who get the goodies. And don't worry if you miss out this time - there are plenty more review opportunities coming up!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here

Name:  cnp_4in1_logo.png
Views: 373
Size:  5.5 KB Name:  classic_pooh.png
Views: 377
Size:  10.6 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

kmmumof2  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    PICK ME!

I'm trying to toilet train my almost 3year old but she is not getting it and if we tell her she needs to use the potty she argues that Buzz Lightyear doesn't use the potty so neither will she!! How am I supposed to argue with that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to be a reviewer of this product!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick Me!! Got a toilet training 3yr old.

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me!

DS is nearing three and heading to kindy next year and I have NO idea where to start with a boy! That kit looks like a great way to transistion through it all. The girls were so easy and trained virtually overnight when they were three so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed he decides to soon .

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh pick me. Just started training my 2yo & this would b awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to be a reviewer of this product!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME - Please

I have a 2 1/2yr old that this would be ideal for and a 15 month old that wants to do what ever her brother is doing and that includes learning to use the toilet/potty...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love this! My almost 18 month old is showing signs of being ready but I would love an all-in-one system to work out what works best for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!!

my daughter is 3.5, and having issues with Toilet Training (potty is forgotten, and she's scared of the toilet). she loves 'pooh bear' and this would be perfect for her

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast