+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey no worries at all!!

I am noticing some days where its a bit slower....but then the next day bub really cranks things up so I don't worry

I am noticing pretty distinctive sleep / awake patterns though - usually opposite to mine.

Lets hope THAT fixes itself right up after birth hahaha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Myshadowfax For This Useful Post:

kellijh  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes mine seems to be most active definately at night when i'm in bed - or maybe thats just when i notice it the most coz i'm laying down!!

A good fizzy drink normally stirs him/her up during the day if i need a little reassurance....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 37weeks and we didn't find out. I've probably gone waaaayyyyy overboard but I have quite a few thigs packed for the hospital (we have to supply our own outfits) but I have about 6 plain white jumpsuits then 3 x blue and 3 x pink.

I've also currently got a couple of laybys on at big w coz they just had a massive sale and I did one layby of girl stuff and one of boy stuff and my sisters are in charge of going to get the relevant one off once bub is born and I will cancel the other one.

I've mainly bought sizes 0000 and 000 at this stage and figure I have time to worry about bigger sizes later.

I have my nursery set up with neutral stuff and will get new stuff down the track. I have 3 sets of bassinet sheets just in cream at the moment.

Its harder to be fully prepared but I think it's so much more exciting not knowing!!! I can't wait!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlieBug For This Useful Post:

betherina  (22-02-2012),Myshadowfax  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joc84 View Post
    I'm 37weeks and we didn't find out. I've probably gone waaaayyyyy overboard but I have quite a few thigs packed for the hospital (we have to supply our own outfits) but I have about 6 plain white jumpsuits then 3 x blue and 3 x pink.

I've also currently got a couple of laybys on at big w coz they just had a massive sale and I did one layby of girl stuff and one of boy stuff and my sisters are in charge of going to get the relevant one off once bub is born and I will cancel the other one.

I've mainly bought sizes 0000 and 000 at this stage and figure I have time to worry about bigger sizes later.

I have my nursery set up with neutral stuff and will get new stuff down the track. I have 3 sets of bassinet sheets just in cream at the moment.

Its harder to be fully prepared but I think it's so much more exciting not knowing!!! I can't wait!!!
    I wish I'd thought of that lay-by idea. I spent about $600 on carseats, mattresses, other bits and pieces, but didn't get any clothes because I didn't know our bubs gender. That big w sale was awesome.