+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Who is diamond eyes taking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Frogs!?

I has choco-late frogs!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (31-03-2012),Mod-Nomsie  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    OUTRAGEOUS! Which of my enemies reported that I was a party animal? Me, my knitting needles and my cats want to know
    I was wondering the same thing, I mean, I've never stepped foot in a club I think some one is telling porky pies...

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Except for when it's not.

*nods sagely*
    Ah, touché my friend, touché !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-SammiAnn For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (28-03-2012)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    BubHub Bugle
    Where Truth is Optional But Wine Is Mandatory

STYLE GUIDE SNEEK PEAK
    As usual during this type of year BHB fans, we chat to a few BH members and twist their arm to get the to let us have a sneaky-peak into their style choices for the awards night. Sometimes some wheeling and dealing does have to take place, but usually nothing more than a little amnesty in modland is enough to loosen some lips So without further adieu, follow the list below for your ultimate style guide on what to wear to the awards ceremony with tips from some of BH's 'best dressed'!

CazGotHam
    - I wanted something that I could team with these fabulous boots I found the other day at Cheap As Chips. I think they're fabulous, and theming them with the tights and the sleeves just screams chic this seasons!
    worst-dressed.jpg

MrsTiggyWinkle
    - I drew my inspiration from two places- firstly, the furniture in my living room, as you can plainly see I'm very much into details and over the top fussy pieces. But secondly, Southern Belle is really in this year- the giant sleeves, the hoop skirts, the 10 petticoats...and yes, the myriads of frills. Trust me, this look will be huge!
    dress.jpg

Thermolicious
    - I love, love, love food! Ever since purchasing my thermy, it's revolutionised the way I think about everything! To be honest, I ordered too much meat earlier in the year and my freezer room was way overstocked. France, my stylist, came up with this genius idea and it was just too good not to run with! So long as the room isn't too hot on the night, it should be all good!
    Lady_Gaga_Meat_Dress.jpg

MumInMind
    - Lace ups will be huge this year. HUGE. I work hard on my body, and I know that my absolute statement piece will be the belly button bling I have, donated by the Tyffani and Co people. So excited!
    img-thing.jpg

GluttonForPunishment
    - whilst my overall look can change before the actual awards night, the statement I am steering towards is Aussie Fighter Pilot. I picked up these cool aviator sunnies the other day and the helmet came free. So I wore them to the beach, and I couldn't believe the amount of people staring at me when I teamed them with my boardies. The looks and giggles told me everything I need to know. This. Was. Awesome. So eBay helped out with a little bit of extra accessorising in the way of body paint, and extra fighter pilot gear, and voila! It's just something I threw together...
    John-Galliano-fashion-designer-photos-hot-male-models.jpg

Stay tuned for more next week!

Fache Ondizaster
    BHB Fashion and Beauty Editor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Please note this is all in fun, and in no way is meant to cause offense or harm. If I have said anything about you that you find insulting or hurtful, contact me straight away and I will change it ASAP. I really do not want to upset anyone on the forum, and as I said above it's all for a bit of lighthearted fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh, and by the way- don't forget to swing by the voting thread, have a squiz at the nominees and shoot a PM full of your votes to one of the mods listed!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    LOL! I dont understand fashion.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomsie lies people she meant everything she said

Oh and I might just be taking bribes for 'ultimate seating' ie next to me

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nomsie; I am deeply hurt and slightly infuriated!

I am Scandinavian and and practically a nudist. To imply that I will wear tacky threads on a big night such as the BH Annual Awards, is beyond insulting. I will be attending in my birthday suit, and it will be a grand spectacle for everyone to see. Might wear an extravagant headpiece though, if I am feeling particularly daring.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (31-03-2012)